|| twenty four ||

" hello taeehyung " a voice appeared at the side of the currently training male , he hit the sand bag one last time before turning towards the figure whilst unwrapping his aching hands from their protective restraints. " what do you want Arya?"

" oh can't we hang out ..." her arm wrapped around taehyungs hand and pulled the male closer to her. " pretty please oppa , I just wanna talk to you like the good old days"

" there wasn't any ' good old days' " he murmured and retracted his hand from arya's grasp , taking an deep inhale before continuing on his words , hoping that the girl would take an god damn hint and leave. " why would you want to hang out with me anyways? huh... what's your deal? "

" I just need a trainer taehyungieeee , when jimin came you traded me in for him and now I'm stuck with Jackson as a trainer."

" whats wrong with Jackson? he won every stage in the commit ... he's basically the one of the strongest here " taehyung replied nonchalantly, quite angered that she spoke so lowly of someone whom taehyung had idolised ever since he had joined the jeon mafia. Jackson had actually found him and saved him from the kim mafia when he had been outcasted by his brother. He had been number 1 on kim seokjins death list... Jackson had been an double agent and had saved him from that hell hole.

" Jackson is so rough..." she whined , stamping her feet against the floor in an child like manor. " he doesn't even let me have an break"

" that's because you ask for an break every god damn five minutes Arya" He responded with an scowl , emphasising his words.

"'Well that's because I need a break ... I'm so tired taehyungiee ... please take me back and train me for the commit " she pleaded to him with puppy dog eyes , her lip jutting out in an begging manor. God taehyung felt good to finally have her begging for him after she had always ignored his requests to be noticed by her however he knew deep down how horrible she was. perhaps he should ignore the truths just for an moment of happiness. Nah happiness can't be achieved this way.

" I won't train you... Jackson will train you "

" but il never pass taehyung... you know what happens to those that don't pass... they will kill me!"  She whisper shouted at him , her eyes bulging as an sad expression crossed her face.

taehyung gulped " only 15 get in ... you could be in that 15"

" ha , there are 100 Trainees this year... I doubt I'm very high on the lucky predictions of who gets in"she murmured, her whole persona changing as she showed an more vulnerable side.

" you know that they hire the people that make it to third round as back up guards ... just make it to round three and you're fine"

" you think I'm really gonna make it that far tae? that's really why I need your help " she pleaded , taehyungs gaze softening slightly.

" you can train with me " he said softly , looking at Arya with sympathy. She instantly smiled , thanking taehyung for his kindness and selflessness.

" but ... jimin will be training with us aswell"

" wait what-"

Authors note:
today was very unproductive, although what can you expect from being stuck in lockdown for so long haha!
I was actually wondering why I was loosing so much weight this week and then I realised that I've been eating so many oranges , and oranges speed up your metabolism soooo problem solved haha 😂

Also we just hit 1.2k wooowww ! Thanks so much babies!!!

also if you guys wanna follow my main iNsta yall can 🥺🥺🥺 I'm a lot more active on it than my fan account.
@ delcalc0mania

how did you guys like this chapter?