Return of the Trollhunters

A/N: Am I the only one who thinks Kanjigar is both super cool and a dick-wad?

I pace back and forth as Blinky, Aaarrrgghh and I wait for Jim and Toby in an alleyway.

I glance up as the two boys pull up on Jim’s Vespa.

“Blinky! Please tell me you got it!” Jim asks worriedly as the two of them climb off his Vespa.

“Of course Master Jim.” Blinky says, walking towards Jim, holding a jar in his hand. “You’ve lured the luminaire right into our stratagem.”

“Stra-ta-gem?” Aaarrrgghh asks, grabbing the item Blinky was holding.

“It means ‘brilliant trap’.” Blinky explains, ripping the object from Aaarrrgghh’s grasp.

We all look over as we hear a low growl coming from the front of the alleway.

A large fire monster that resembled a large cat roars loudly as it slowly approaches us. Jim, Toby and I all run towards Aaarrrgghh, who shields us with his arms.

“What are you waiting for? Throw it!” Jim shouts at Blinky, who was staring at the creature with wide eyes.

“Um, Master Jim, you said this was a luminaire, when that is obviously an infernal hellheeti!” Blinky shouts, pointing to the fire cat.

The three of us begin to throw any garbage we could get our hands on at the flaming creature.

“Should I punch it?” Aaarrrgghh questions, his body glowing green as he punches his fist into his hand.

“Yeah! Let him unleash the fury!” Toby says excitedly, throwing a can at the Hellheeti.

“Not yet, Aaarrrgghh!” Blinky says.

“It came from a rock! How many four-legged flaming creatures come out of rocks?” Jim questions.

“11.” I respond, throwing an old soup can at the cat.

“13 if you consider…”

Aaarrrgghh cuts Blinky off by pounding his fists into the ground angrily.

“Can I punch it?” He asks aggressively, holding up his fist, his eyes turning black with glowing green irises.

“Yes!” Jim and Toby shout.

“No!” Blinky and I protest, but it was too late.

Aaarrrgghh raises his fist and punches the flaming creature on the top of its head, causing it to bounce into the air and land into a nearby dumpster.

Aaarrrgghh begins to pant heavily as I watch the dumpster in fear.

Three Hellheeties roar loudly as they climb their way out from the metal canister, slowly making their way towards us.

“I was going to add, ‘Make sure you do not feed the fire by attacking it’!” Blinky shouts, looking up at the confused troll.

“Oops.” Aaarrrgghh says softly, his glow dying down while Toby whimpers in fear.

“Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!” Toby panics as two of the flaming cats begin to climb on the walls of the alleyway towards us. “Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!”

He continues to panic as he pulls out his phone, snapping a picture of the scene.

“If we don’t feed the fire, how do we put it out?” Jim asks.

“Do you have sour sap, dew dredge, lumpkin oil…”

“How about water?” I question, cutting Blinky off.