Wingman

"-And I took the Killstone from him, offered his ring in trade, nearly got killed because Jim tried to control him, then took off and never looked back." I finish explaining as Blinky examines the Killstone.

I had just finished explaining to Blinky what had happened in the sewers when I had gotten the Killstone.

"A valiant risk for the second Triumbric Stone." Blinky responds. "And you say Angor Rot's ring was destroyed?" He asks, handing the stone back to me.

"Yeah, thanks to my Trollhunting partner over here." I say bitterly, glaring at Jim, who shrinks back as I place the stone in my pocket. "But, yeah. He wasn't very happy to lose his soul. Now that no one controls him, I'm sure he'll be on the war path."

"All the more reason to find the third and final stone before he shows up again." Claire says as she and Toby suddenly walk into the Library.

"Hey, good to see you back to normal, Blinky!" Toby smiles, running up to Blinky and examining him. "I was starting to miss you there." He adds.

"Ah, my only regret is I never got the chance to drive one of your automobiles." Blinky says, pretending that the book he was holding was a steering wheel.

"Say, what was that legend again?" Jim asks.

"Three elemental forces thou must seek, in Marshlands, Caverns Deep and Mountains peek." I say, reciting the legend as I glance over Blinky's books.

I then look over at the others, who were staring at me confusedly.

"What? I have a good memory." I say.

"Check and check on the marshlands and mountain…" Toby says, listing the two areas we have found the stones. "That just leaves the caverns deep." He says, almost fearfully.

"The trouble is, Tobias, all trolls live in caverns deep." Blinky explains. "To search them all would far outlast our lifespans." He says.

"Has anyone seen Aaarrrgghh? If we're going to find the final stone, we need all hands on deck." He adds, looking around confusedly for the large troll.

I walk silently beside Jim, staring down at the Killstone in my hand.

"So, the last stone gave you those sweet thigh blades." Toby says with a smile as he and Claire walk behind Jim and me.

"What do you think this one'll do?" He asks.

"I don't know." I admit, still looking at the stone.

"Jim and I will have to cut it and then we'll…" I was suddenly cut off by a loud horn sounding in the distance.

"What was that?" Claire asks as we look around confusedly.

I gasp softly as the glowing lights suddenly shut off, covering us in a blanket of darkness.

"I'm not sure… but stay close." Jim says as the two of us summon our armor, holding up our swords.

"Put those swords away! Don't you know our guests are sensitive to light?" Bagdwella suddenly says from behind us.

"Guests?" Jim and I ask confusedly.

I turn to the paths leading through Trollmarket, my eyes widening at the large trolls walking through them.

They were larger than the trolls we were used to, almost as large as Aaarrrgghh.

They had a glowing blue design on their face and horns, the slight 'cracks' in their bodies glowing blue as well.

Standing on a pedestal carried by four of these strange trolls was what looked like a queen.

She was tall, and somewhat thinner than the other trolls. She wore a long, elegant robe with a strange feather collar.