Skullcrusher

"Let us go!" I strain, kicking my legs uselessly as I'm dragged through an area of the Darklands that looked an awful like a prison.

"Where are you taking us?!" Jim asks, looking up at the Gumm Gumms that held him.

They continue to drag us up to what looked like a cell, orange spikes covering the entrance.

The spikes begin to retract as Jim and I are tossed into the cell, landing on the ground roughly.

"Strip them of their armor!" Dictatious orders as two blood goblins jump off his shoulders.

The goblins growl as they jump onto Jim and I, attempting to rip off our armor.

I watch as the design in the armor glows brightly before the goblins are shot off violently.

I roar as I summon my sword and jump to my feet, charging at Dictatious as the spikes close off the cell entrance.

"Let us go!" I shout, slicing uselessly at the spikes.

I cry out as electricity shoots out from them and forces me back, making Dictatious chuckle amusingly.

"Blinky thinks your dead." I growl as Jim joins my side. "If he knew what you were up to-"

"Behave, child, and I will see to it you are taken care of." Dictatious orders with a glare. "The Dark Lord listens to me."

"Sorry. Always had a thing against authority." I sneer before swinging my sword at the spikes again, being shot back from the electricity.

"Have it your way." Dictatious sneers. "Reserve your strength. You're going to need it. You may have saved the baby, but you cannot save yourselves." He says darkly before walking away.

"You alright?" Jim asks, walking up beside me.

"Define… alright." I groan, sitting up.

I cry out loudly as a sharp pain shoots through my arms.

"What?" He asks worriedly.

"My arms… its nothing. I'm fine. Let's just focus on finding a way out of here." I say, looking around at the barren walls of our cell with a sigh. "Easier said then done…"

I sigh as I continue to try and use my Glaive blades to dig the stone out from under the spikes, with very, very limited success.

Jim grunts as he tries to stab his blades into the stone, groaning slightly when it doesn't work.

I glance up with a sigh, looking at the only little bit of Darklands I could see.

Gods, what I wouldn't give to see Draal again…

Kanjigar warned us about this. Trollhunters shouldn't have personal connections.

I shake my head as I continue to dig into the ground.

Man, I really missed everyone…

I'd love to be in Blinky's library again… listening to the fireplace crackle as I read up on the 14+ species of troll, Draal by my side.

"You shouldn't have come here."

Jim and I both cry out and stand up as a dark, female voices hisses through the air.

"What? Who's there?!" I exclaim, looking around for the unseen voice.

"You will die here." She hisses again.

I cry out as my arms are grabbed violently and a cloth bag is thrown over my head, blinding me.

"Astrid!" Jim exclaimed, followed by a loud whack and him grunting.