No Strings Attached

Eliza's POV

I was with Jack, Stella, and Nate when we saw Sammy walking over to us. Alone? Wasn't Lola with him?

He was making his was over to us but then some slutty girl pulled him into the dance floor. "Dance with my Daddy!" I heard her say. What the hell?

"Sammy boy getting some tonight!" Jack yelled out.

"Hey Stella come to the bathroom with me!?" I asked already pulling her off of Jacks lap.

When we got there I pulled her to where nobody would bother us. "Where's Lola?" I asked her.

"I thought she was with Sammy?" She asked confused.

"Wait check your phone. Nate has mine."

Stella pulled her phone out of her boobs. So lady like of her. "oh she actually texted me and said she was heading back home."

"Do you think maybe something happened?" I asked. We all loved bugging Lola but I was actually worried about her right now.

"Hold up let me just call her." Stella said already dialing.

She called Lola about five times and she never picked up the phone. "Try one more time." I told her as she already dialed.

"Lola? Where are you? We saw Sammy but we didn't see you walk in with him---- oh okay.... But are you sure you're fine?---- okay we'll talk later... bye" Stella said hanging up.

"Well?!" I asked.

"She said she's fine but she sounded weird, but she said she was on her way home." Stella said with a confused look on her face.

"Do you think we should go see what's up with her?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's just go tell the guys."

----

"No really Nate we have to go." I said as I pulled him aside while Stella did the same with Jack.

"Eliza she's fine. Lola is old enough to look after herself." Nate said pulling me closer to him.

"No." I pulled away.

"God damn." He said running a hand through his hair. "This is what I get for hanging around some dramatic bitches."

"You ready to go Eliza? Jack said he would take us." Stella said coming up to me. I nodded my head and left without saying anything to Nate.

------

We got back to a lonely house. I wasn't sure if Summer was even around, I feel like we haven't spoken to her in ages.

Stella and I went to Lola's room but she wasn't in there. Didn't she say she would be home?

Ugh I was going to call her but I forgot to ask Nate back for my phone. I turned to look at Stella and she was already out of the room.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I rushed over to her.

"Think, where else would Lola go? I know we've only been here a short amount of time but that girl----" Stella stopped talking when we heard the door open.

We went over to the door to check who it was. It was Lola. She was a complete mess. Her makeup was all over her face, her hair was in all directions, she didn't even have her shoes with her anymore.

"Lola where have you been? We left the club to come and see why you left?" I asked.

"Can I just go shower and call it a night?" She said before crying. "We'll talk tomorrow morning." she said between her sobs.

We took her to her room and then Stella and I went to our own rooms. I've never seen Lola like that before, Sammy did something and I think I know what.

--------The next morning--------

Still no Summer, where in the hell is she?

We had breakfast in silence and then we all moved over to the living room. Stella took a seat next to me and Lola wrapped her arms around her legs.

"I had sex with Sam last night." Lola said not even preparing us.

"Oh my god Lola." Stella said.

Lola started crying. "I asked him if that made us a thing..... and he said I was crazy..... but that's not it guys."

Both Stella and I moved closer to her and hugged her.

"I don't know if he used protection......" She cried louder. I pulled away from her and looked at Stella.

"But we've all been on the pill for the last past year remember?" Stella pointed out.

"I stopped taking it...." Lola responded.

"Hey, you know what don't panic. You probably aren't even pregnant. I doubt Sammy is that stupid to forget to use protection..... but the only way to find out is asking him. Lola you need to talk to him." I told her.

"I'd rather die then to talk to him again." Lola said with so much hate.

"Nate is coming over today and I'm pretty sure all the others will be coming along too. Either you take that as a chance to talk to him or you pull some 10 year old gay shit." I said earning some shocked eyes from Stella.

--------

"I know what happened last night with Sammy and Lola." Nate told me as we sat outside. At this moment Stella was with Jack, Sammy was trying to talk to Lola, and Summer was nowhere to be found. We called and texted her yet nothing.

"Did you know that was going to happen?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Indeed."

"You have no idea how important her vCard was to her. She's like a lost case now because of what he did."

"And that's why I want to talk to you. We've done things already and I'm just going to say it now, if you're looking for a relationship... look somewhere else Eliza." He said looking me straight in the eyes.

"Slow down there Nate. I'm not looking for a relationship either, plus we only do things when we get high." I said.

"You won't pull some gay shit like Lola did with Sammy? No offense."

"No strings attached." I said giving him my hand to seal the deal.

"Deal." he smirked. "Now let's go touch the clouds." Nate said pulling out some weed.

Having no strings attached is perfect because I can just end it when ever I'm tired of him. No hard feelings. And the best part, I can date anyone I want and so can he.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••