Shopping

Stella's POV

Two fucken days. Two days and Lola still doesn't shut the fuck up about what happened at the beach. Annoying as fuck.

"Oh my god Lola shut up! Find him and screw him already. God damn." Summer said sitting on the couch.

"Lola, you liked it. That's why you can't stop talking about it." Eliza said chuckling.

"Who's down to go shopping?" I asked changing the subject.

"No thank you." Lola said walking to her room and slamming the door. I guess we pissed her off.

"Summer let's go with Stella." Eliza said.

"Yeah I don't want to stay home right now." Summer said already walking out the door.

-------

"Guys we need to get a car because I'm not trying to walk everywhere I go." I said once we finally made it to a shop.

I waited for them to respond but I looked behind me and saw them already attacking the racks. Bitches. Never wait for me.

I took out my phone to check my bank account. Just have to make sure I'm still loaded.

"Ugh." I said when I bumped into someone.

"Well if it isn't little sassy pants." the guy said.

Oh this is amazing. Great just what I needed. "Do I know you?" I said making my way away from him.

"My friend was the-" I cut him off.

"I was kidding. I remember you." Clueless boy.

"I'm Jack. Jack Gilinsky." he said with a big as smile on his face. Wow his smile was perfect.

"Stella." I said.

"Oh I thought you were going to be a smart ass like last time." he said smirking.

"Okay." I said looking away and putting my full attention on the clothes that was in front of me.

"Where the hell did he come from?" Summer said as she made her way over to where I was.

"Summer this is Jack." I introduced them.

"Jack Gilinsky. You see my best friend is also-"

"I really don't care." Summer said. "Oh great here come the rest of them." she said throwing her hands up.

"Are you guys stalking us?" Eliza said out of nowhere.

"I wouldn't doubt it." Summer said.

"Where's your friend Lola?" The guy that threw her in the water asked.

"Probably still thinking of how to diss you." the one with the tattoos said, earning a bro hug from Jack.

"Why? You want to see her?" I asked.

"Stella what the hell?" Eliza said giving me a crazy look.

"Excuse us for a minute guys." I said pulling Summer and Eliza to the side. "Lets invite them over and maybe like that Lola will shut up."

"More like go crazy and kill us." Summer said rolling her eyes.

"So we'll follow you guys?" Jack said butting in.

"Who said we're inviting you guys?" I told him.

"You just did." he said annoyed.

"I'm not done shopping." Eliza said. "And I'm not leaving without getting at least one thing."

"I'll buy whatever white chocolate wants." the guy with the tattoos said winking at Eliza. I chuckled at what he called her. White chocolate. That's a good one.

"White chocolate? Who do you..... Whatever I want huh? Fine okay then excuse me while I look around." Eliza said. She gave this look that I knew something was about to go down.

I wouldn't turn down an offer like that either.

----------

"Eliza, hurry up. I want to leave already." Summer said as she sat next to me.

Jack never left my side. I didn't know if I should be annoyed or blessed. This guy has the sexiest jaw line I've ever seen. And don't get me started on the eyebrows.

"So who are your friends?" I asked him.

"Oh right. The one buying shit for Eliza is Nate or you can call him skate, the one that threw Lola is Sammy, and the blonde guy is Jack." he said pointing to each.

"You're Jack dumbass." I said chuckling.

"I'm Jack Gilinsky and he's Jack Johnson. Don't call him JJ. Call him Johnson."

"What is he five?" Summer said out of nowhere. "JJ sounds like a little boy name."

"And Summer sounds like a self centered bitch." Johnson said making his way over to Summer.

"That's it. I'm leaving. I'm tired of being around all these idiots." Summer said standing up and walking away. I'm pretty sure she wasn't really leaving though. She was probably just going to wait outside.

"Okay I'm done." Eliza informed us, walking back with a bunch of crap she probably didn't even need. She was doing all of this because Nate called her white chocolate. I laughed inside.

--------

"You made the guy pay five hundred dollars?" I asked once she walked out with like ten shopping bags.

"He made fun of me for being so white. It's not my fault I don't tan easy." Eliza said. "Plus the guy didn't even flinch at the amount."

"His name is Nate by the way." I informed her but it looked like she already knew.

"So are we following you guys?" Nate asked.

"I mean I guess." I said walking.

"Where did you guys park?" Jack asked.

"We walked." Eliza answered.

"You lady's want a ride then?" Johnson asked.

Without thinking it twice, I turned around and followed them to the car. No way in hell was I going to say no to a ride.

"Wait I'm coming too!" Eliza said. All I could hear were her bags moving all over the place. And Summer was there too but she didn't say a word. She just got in and went straight on her phone.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you are all enjoying every girls POV.

Next one will be in Summers POV.

Vote

Comment

Follow