Memories

Stella's POV

"So why not break up with her when you started getting all these feelings for me?" I asked Jack.

"Stella don't ask me these complicated questions."

"Okay, then leave." I don't have time for this. I was in the middle of doing something important.

"I miss you Stella. I've missed you like no other. I need you, please."

I chuckled at what he just said. "If you need someone to sleep with and lie to all the time, then go back to your girlfriend Leigh or what ever her name is." truth be told, I actually do remember her name.

"It's not the same." he licked his lip. Ugh he knows how that makes me feel.

"Then break up with her Jack. You already cheated on her, it's clear that you don't care enough for what you two have." Now why am I giving him relationship advice?

"I don't know okay Stella?" He was growing impatient.

"Goodbye Jack." I said opening the door so he can leave. He walked out not once looking back. Problem is that he didn't know this would be our final goodbye.

------------

It was around 8 pm, and I had gathered the girls to the living room.

"What's up Stella?" Eliza asked.

"I've come to a conclusion to what I'm going to do." I started off. "You know everything that went down with Jack, and I just want you guys to know that I'm okay. He's just a guy..." with incredible everything.

"He messed up big time." Lola said. Of course he did, I'm the bomb.

"The point is, I'm going back home guys."

"What?" Summer said. "You can't leave."

"Yeah, Stella we can't let you leave." Eliza said.

"Without you we aren't complete..." Lola said. This girl was already shedding a tear.

"I know we planned to live with each other but right now I just need space...." Jack broke me.

"Does that mean you plan to come back?" Summer asked.

"I don't know guys......." there's too many memories of Jack and I here.

They all got up and walked up to me and embraced me with a hug.

"Sisters for life." Lola said. "And soon to be aunts." which caused us all to laugh.

They let me go and the four of us were crying. I was hoping that wouldn't happen.

"We have to plan something out before you go." Eliza said. "With the four of us."

"I'd love that but, I leave tonight. I already have my ticket and my things packed up." I knew that if I didn't do that, I wouldn't leave any time soon.

"What times the flight at?" Summer asked.

"At 5 in the morning."

"We have time to watch a movie.." Lola suggested. "We'll take you to the airport around 2. Its an hour drive."

----------

We all sat close together. The last movie night with my mains.

I couldn't concentrate on the movie. I was to busy replaying the conversation that I had with Jack earlier today. If he would have just said what he really feels for me, I wouldn't be leaving right now. I fell in love with that good eyebrow looking Juan. I chuckled to myself for calling him Juan. Took me back to the very first day they came over to hangout with us.

Once I leave, the hammock, the pool, the two month trip, and the feeling of having him next to me at night will be left behind. Those will just be good memories.

----------

"Lola wake up." Summer patted her on the shoulder. "She always falls asleep. This is why we can't watch movies with her."

I chuckled. "Lola can't hang guys." weak ass.

"Say Sammy is here or something." Summer said walking away from Lola. She was annoyed from her falling asleep.

"Lola, Sammy's looking for you." Eliza told her. Lola started opening her eyes.

"What?" She said stretching. "No tell him to leave." she mumbled.

"OMG GUYS!" I said out of nowhere. I forgot to tell them something. But I'm glad my little shocking reaction woke Lola up.

"What?" Summer said.

"You guys can not let the guys know until I leave."

"We won't." The three said.

--------------

On our way to the airport, we started fighting over who got the aux cord. We all agreed Lola wouldn't get it because her music is weak. Lowkey, I like some of it.

At the end we all decided to take turns, Lola even got a turn and she picked a pretty good song. We actually knew it.

Once we got to the airport, Eliza parked the car and Lola got out immediately. "I'm driving back home." She said.

"No! If you drive we'll never get home- with your grandma driving skills." Eliza said. We all just laughed.

With that being said we got my luggage and made our way inside. LA will be missed.

"Are you sure you want to leave Stella?" Lola asked me.

No. "It's the best thing to do at the moment." I need time away from all of this. By this I mean Jack.

We heard my flight be announced and we gave each other one last hug. For now, obviously.

They each had their own alone time with me because I mean who wouldn't want that?

"Take care Stella, don't party to hard back home." Eliza said.

"I won't..." I said. "Do me a favor?"

She looked at me funny. "Yeah?" She chuckled.

"Fix things with Nate, Ben just isn't your type." I mean this. "Plus we all know Nate is crazy for you, so fight for each other. I know you like him more than what you let us know." Can't fool me.

"Eliza your last two minutes are over." Summer said pushing her out of the way.

"Really Summer? You counted?" I laughed.

"Well yeah, I want my alone time with you too." She's so adorable.

"Take care of them. Especially Lola, but look after yourself too girl. Find yourself a man."

"You too Stella. Find someone that makes you happy." Jack made me happy......

I just nodded my head and gave her a hug before Lola came for her turn. I just find it so funny how they're taking turns.

"I expect you to be back for when this little human is born." Lola said rubbing her non existent belly.

"I will and I'll make sure that kid gets spoiled to death." Lola is going to be such a good mother. "Who would have thought you would get pregnant on this trip." I chuckled.

"I know. I'm just glad I have all of you and Sammy supporting me."

They called my flight for the very last time. "This is it." I said looking at the three of them standing next to each other.

"Call us when you get home Stella." Summer said.

------------

I looked back one last time before getting on the plane. So many memories were created here, good and bad. I'm going to miss it.

The wind was blowing through my hair. I felt a tear run down my cheek. "Goodbye Jack, I love you." I wishered to myself before entering the plane.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ugh I just wanted Jack and Stella to be together 😭