Sweet Dreams

Lola's POV

We just got off the phone with Stella and we told her what happened with Jack. She sounded worried about him.

"I'm going to hit the showers." I informed them.

"Okay don't hit it too hard." Summer answered. She's always being a smart ass.

I undressed myself and during the whole time I was in the shower I couldn't stop imagining how big my belly is going to get. This was so much scarier when I thought this was just going to be me handling it.

"Mama and papa are going to love you for as long as we live baby." I whispered as I looked at it before getting out of the shower.

"Goodnight girls!" I called out.

"It's 9 Lola." Summer said. She always makes fun of the time I go to bed. Always telling me I can't hang.

I Laid down and reached over for my phone. There was a new text from Sammy. My lips formed a smile and my heart melted.

Sammy:
- "Sweet dreams Lola. I love you and I'll be over early tomorrow to take you out for breakfast."

Me:
- "love you too. I'll be looking forward to some Ihop ;)"

I Sent the text back quickly and placed it down to fix myself on my bed.

-----------

It was about 2 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I kept twisting and turning trying to find the right place but I just couldn't.

I was at the point of crying because I was that frustrated. I guess I just needed Sammy. I grabbed my phone and prayed that he would answer.

"Ello?" He said in a raspy voice.

"Sammy?" At this point I was already sobbing.

I guess that woke him up a little. "What's wrong?" He asked worried.

"Nothing..... I just can't sleep." I feel bad waking him up at this time of the night.

He let out a sigh of relief. "Do you need me to go over there?" He asked. I could hear him already getting up to dress himself.

"I think so....." I said sitting up. "You have a key, just come in."

"Alright, I love you."

"I love you too." I said before hanging up.

-------------

It took him about 10 minutes to get here. Which was the quickest ever.

"Hey baby." he said kissing me. "you had me worried." Sammy took the spot next to me on the bed.

"I'm sorry." I said hugging him.

"It's okay" he whispered fixing us both. His arms were wrapped around me and our legs were tangled together.

We said goodnight to each other and drifted into a deep sleep.

--------

The next morning I was the first to wake up so I turned to face Sammy and just admired all that was mine.

His lips started to form into a smile and I could start seeing those amazing dimples he has. "Good morning." his voice was so raspy. "I can get used to waking up next to you." He placed a small kiss on my lips.

"I think you're going to have to start staying here with me just in case this happens again." I giggled.

"Excuses indeed." He brushed away the strand of hair that was on my face. "Go get ready for breakfast."

"Did you bring extra clothes and your toothbrush?" I asked getting up to stretch.

"There in my car." he said going for his phone while running a hand through his hair. Out of nowhere he let out one of his cute little laughs that I find so attractive.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

He let out another laugh. "Nothing it's just Nate being Nate."

"Well what did he say?" I asked trying to see his phone. I was being nosy.

"It's inappropriate." he said covering it up.

"Show me Sam!" I begged.

"Alright, but I warned you." he chuckled as he handed over his phone.

Sam:
- "hey I'm over at Lola's for the night. She couldn't sleep and I just wanted to let you know."

Nate:
- "Whipped. ;) Make sure yall youngsters use protection. Oh wait......
;)"

I handed it back to Sammy who was now sitting up. I climbed on top of him and had one leg on each side of him. He smirked right away as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What are you doing Lola?" He chuckled as he held me by the waist.

"I don't know....." I placed small kisses on his face. "Maybe it's time for us to...you know."

Sammy was growing nervous and to be honest I don't know how I was being so confident about what I was doing and saying.

He looked at me with wide eyes. "A-are yo-you S-s-sure?" he stuttered.

"Positive...." I said smashing our lips together. "Literally." I added. We both chuckled. He flipped me around to be on top. "Wait," I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Not right now..." I chuckled. "I'm starving."

"Oh yeah, Breakfast first." he got off me.

--------------

Once we finished with breakfast, we decided to go for a walk around the beach.

"Yikes," I said stopping at my footsteps. "My back kills right now."

"Maybe you've been up too much. Come on, let's find a bench." Sammy suggested.

"Can we just go home? I'm in a lot of pain. I think I have to lay down for a while." I said taking in deep breaths.

"Okay wait here and let me go get the car so you don't have to walk to much." he said leaving me by a side bench.

He got the car and we drove back home.

-----------

Sammy's POV

"I'll go make you some tea, you go lay down." I told Lola once we got home.

"Thank you" she said walking to her room.

"Samster!" I hear Nate say as he walks into the kitchen. "So last night." He wiggled his eyebrows I just chuckled.

"Nothing happened bro.... at least just for last night."

"Ahh tonight's the night huh?" he smirked.

"I ain't about to tell you." I said. "How's Jack?" I quickly changed the conversation.

"Craziest shit happened. He took the first flight back to Omaha." Nate said leaning back on the counter.

"Bro went to the wrong place. Stella isn't there."

"He went looking for Leigh." Nate said. "He's going---"

But before he could finish, we heard Lola calling for me.

"Sammy !!" She was crying. I quickly rushed over to her.

My heart dropped from the scene I had just witnessed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

CLIFFHANGER!!!
What do you guys think happened?