Hold Me Tight

Summers POV

It was midnight by the time I got back home. Johnson was still with me. The more time we spend together the less annoying I find him. He's not that bad. I'm just hard on most people.

"Hey look the guys are still here." he said as we saw their car parked outside.

"Do you guys even have a home anymore? You're always here. Might as well just move in already."

"Hey, hey your wish is my command." He said sending me a wink as I opened the door. He needs to slow down there.

"Don't even get started Johnson."

We walked in on a sleeping Sammy and Nate. I already know Jack and Stella are probably up stairs but where's Eliza and Lola?

Johnson walked over to the guys and tried waking them up.

"What are you doing?" I whispered to him.

"Waking them up so we can go home." he whispered back.

"Leave them you guys should might as well just stay here."

I walked over to the kitchen. No one was there.

"Where am I staying?" Johnson said causing me to jump. He chuckled.

"If you want you can stay upstairs with me...."

"Really? You're okay with that?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah...." I responded. He smiled at me. My cheeks felt like they were burning. Oh my gosh, am I blushing? I quickly looked away from him.

-------------

"Thanks for letting me stay Summer." Johnson said.

"It's whatever Jack." that's the first time I ever call him by his first name.

"Ahh it's first name basis now huh?" He said.

"You don't like it? Okay I won't call you by your first name anymore." I said throwing the covers over me. "Goodnight."

He stayed quiet for a minute or two. "It actually seems nice to be called by my first name...... goodnight beautiful..."

My cheeks were hot again. Why is he causing me to blush? I don't like him like that..... at least I don't think so.

--------------

Lola's POV

It was the morning already and I could hear movement coming from the kitchen. Someone was cooking and it smelled pretty good.

I hope it's Eliza cooking so she can bring me some food. Minutes later there was a knock at my door.

"Come in!" Eliza is the best.

"Hey..... I made you some eggs and bacon." Sammy said coming into my room. Yeah... that's not Eliza.

"Thank you....." I wasn't in the mood to argue and tell him to leave. "Did you spend the night here?"

"Yeah." he said sitting on the bed besides me and placing the tray of food on my lap. "How are you feeling?" He did this really attractive thing with his lips that made me feel some type of way.

"Stupid, betrayed, annoyed, and the list will continue to go on...." I said staving the egg with the fork and shoving it in my mouth. Sammy was smiling as he saw me eat. "what?" I asked.

"Nothing....." he chuckled. "you just got a little bit of egg on your lip." he reached over to me and placed his hand on my face as he brushed it off.

I could feel him getting closer. "I don't think this is the right time for that, I'm still confused." I said backing away from him.

He licked his bottom lip. "Sorry I now it's still soon..."

Why couldn't this sweet Sammy show his face sooner? It could have saved me some pain.

"Lola," he said. "Umm is it okay if when ever you decide to go to the doctors, I go with?" He asked nervously.

I couldn't help but giggle at how adorable he looked like this. "Yeah that would be great." I smiled.

"Thank you, I'll... ah get going now...." he said standing up and leaving me with my plate of food.

Part of me wasn't happy with the fact that he was leaving, so without thinking it over I asked, "Do you maybe... I don't know what to stay with us a little longer?"

He looked at my eyes and I saw his grow wide once we both realized what I said. We both stayed quiet, not knowing what to say.

"Is that what both of you want?" He asked getting closer.

Okay that's good. He didn't find it weird that I said that. "I think so..." I said placing my hand on my belly. I mean part of me did want this so I'm guessing the baby wants him here right?

"I'll stay." he smiled and fixed himself next to me on the bed. He was looking at my hand resting on my flat stomach. "When do you start growing?"

"I have no clue....." I whispered. I know nothing about being a mother. Growing up I didn't really have a mother figure. She was always at work.

"Can I ah touch?" He asked. I nodded my head and moved my hand away. There wasn't much to touch it was still just only my stomach. The touch of his hand pulling up my shirt up gave me chills. He stopped right under my bra and placed his hand on my stomach. My whole body twinkled as his hand began to rub small circles on my stomach. "Hope she or he looks like you..."

"Like me?" I chuckled. "Why?"

"So they won't be a fuck up like me." He was looking me in the eyes.

"Sam you're not a fuck up." I said and placed my hand on top of his. "If this Sammy I'm with right now wasn't the same one that got what he wanted and left me, I would be with you. I fell for you the first time you made a move." Our faces were so close to each other now.

His nose brushed with mine. "Give me another chance Lola. I'll be faithful to you.... I promise." he whispered before he connected his lips against mine.

I pulled away after a couple of seconds. "Just give me time.... Please?" I said. "For now just stay here today next to me and hold me tight because I'm scared to death about what the future holds." A tear ran down my face and Sammy held me in his arms. We laid there in silence.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OMG IM IN LOVE WITH SAMMY AND LOLA!!