Trips and Surprises

Stella's POV

It's been a full three weeks since Jack and I left to Arizona. Still can't believe we actually came.

"Stella we're leaving at 8 so get ready." Jack told me. I was laying on the bed watching Netflix.

"Where are we going?" I asked putting my phone away.

"Wherever the road takes us." he winked at me.

"Let's go to New Mexico." I suggested.

"New Mexico it is then." He said jumping on the bed next to me. What a child.

Again I was kidding. Never thought he was actually going to agree with me again. Damn this boy.

"I'll get ready in a while." I said going back to my phone.

"Alright... I'll be on the phone with Jack."

"Why would you be on the phone with yourself?" I said joking, causing Jack to laugh. God I'm so funny, that even made me laugh.

---------

"Stella we leave in ten." Jack called out to me.

Oh shit. I lost track of time, I still need to get ready. "What are you telling me for? Get yourself dressed." Hopefully that buys me some time.

"You're not ready are you?" He said giving me an eyebrow raise.

"Just let me throw some pants on and we're good to go." I said running over to the closet. "Jack where's my clothes?" This place is haunted.

"I asked you five minutes ago if I could put the stuff in the car already and you said yes." I need to start paying more attention.

"I only have your shirt on and some underwear."

"Let's just go like that." he said pulling me out. I can't go out like this. My underwear has little unicorns.

"What if someone sees me?"

"What does it matter? You won't see these people again."

I mean I guess he had a point. "Fine. But I'm running to the car." I'll be like lightning.

"And I'll enjoy the view." he smirked. He's a dork. My dork.

--------------

Summers POV

Johnson has been trying to get with me still. That poor boy just doesn't understand.

"Hey, can you hand me the pop?" Lola asked me. We were having dinner right now. First night it's just us girls for once.

If it wasn't Lola's new boy toy, Zach it was the other three. Speaking of Zach, Lola hasn't said much about him.

"So Lola, you and Zach seem to be working out just fine." I said kicking Eliza from underneath the table so she could help me out.

"Yeah." she smiled while stuffing her mouth with food. Hope she doesn't eat like that around Zach.

"Do you like him a lot?" Eliza asked her.

"Yeah I mean he's a great guy. He's sweet, kind--"

I quickly cut her off mid sentence.
"Have you two banged?" I asked getting straight to the point I was more interested in.

I'm guessing I should have picked a better way to say it because Lola was now over here chocking to death.

"Summer!" Eliza said patting her on the back.

"I'm just wondering." I said. I didn't think that would have happened. She should know I'm like this by now.

"We've only been together for a couple of weeks, I'm not going to give it to him that fast." Lola managed to say.

"Yet you gave it to Sammy right away." I said. Its obvious she doesn't know how much she actually likes Zach.

"That was different." she said in defense.

I could tell she was getting mad so I decided to drop that conversation. We were all finished eating and decided to move ourselves over to the living room.

Five minutes later there was a knock on the door. Please don't let it be Johnson, I'm not in the mood to deal with him. Although he always makes me crack up. I laughed to myself at the thought of it.

Eliza got up to get it and soon walked in, Sammy and Nate. No Johnson. I don't know if I'm glad or disappointed.

"I'll be in the kitchen." Lola whispered to me. Guess she didn't want to let Sammy know where she was.

"Johnson said he'll drop by later." Nate said looking at me and then picking Eliza up and throwing her over his shoulder. Eliza just started laughing.

"Hey Summer." Sammy said smirking at me. Oh god make it stop.

"Sam."

"Where's your girl--"

"She's in the kitchen hiding from you." I managed to say before I even let him finish talking. He quickly made his way leaving me with the view of Eliza and Nate making out.

"Wow I'm getting free porn." I said causing them to stop.

"Sorry Summer." Eliza said.

"Continue please. I'll be in my room anyways."

As I made my way up the stairs, I was curious to know what was going on in the kitchen with Lola and Sammy. I quickly made my way back down and quietly into the kitchen.

Damn. Boy was I glad to be such a nosy bitch. There they were making out. Lola had her legs around Sammy, while his hands were located on her ass.

I was about to walk in on them, but I heard the doorbell ring.

Answering the door, my lips formed a smirk. "Well look who it is."

This should be interesting.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Any ideas on who it is? ;)