The Morning After

Summer's POV

Lola sat on Sammy's lap the whole ride home after we picked her up. Getting to business fast. Typical. We were on our way to buy drinks.

After picking up the drinks we went back to our place for the "fun". As soon as we walked through the door everyone went for the bar. We were all taking shots, except Nate.

Nate went straight to chugging the bottle of Hennessy.

He had his arm around Eliza the whole night. She was drinking more than usual.

"You're drinking like it's holy water Eliza", said Stella. That didn't stop her though.

"Shut up Stella, I make my own decisions" replied back Eliza.

Lola was the first to knock out. Stella and Jack went outside and fell "asleep" on the hammock.

Looks like it was just me and "JJ" left, great.

"Well, are you spending the night or leaving?" I asked him.

"It depends who I would sleep with" he said back.

"Don't flatter yourself, take the couch" I said disgusted.

I could hear Eliza and Nate laughing from down the hall.

I don't know how any of the girls could stand these guys. They're just annoying tag alongs.

I walked outside to the side of the house to see Johnson in the jacuzzi. Great, just what I needed right now.

"Make yourself at home, won't you?" I said.

"Oh, Summer- he said laughing-when are you gonna stop the act? I can tell you're attracted to me".

"Oh please, if you were the last boy on this earth I would rather end up alone" I answered back to him.

I walked away and went to the bar. At first I had a cooler, but somehow I ended up downing half a bottle of Hennessy alone.

I went upstairs and put on my bikini. It was getting really hot.

2 AM-

Somehow I tumbled down the stairs and ended up in the pool. Out of nowhere came Johnson.

"Why are you awake?", I said half conscious.

"I hate sleeping alone", he replied back flirtatiously.

Johnson grabbed me by my lower back and held me tight.

Somehow in between kissing we ended up in my bedroom.

I smelled like alcohol. Nothing better than a 2 AM shower, right? Gotta love those.

I got in the shower and turned up the cold water. A few minutes later Johnson walked in.

Looks like JJ isn't a little boy after all.

We ended up in bed together - and the bedroom door ended up shut. You can only imagine what happened afterwards.

-------

When I woke up I had a few missed calls from Lola and Stella. They had gone out for breakfast.

Looks like it's just me and Eliza home.

I went downstairs, but found no one. Okay never mind I guess it's just me.

I laid down on the couch and thought about last night. I couldn't remember anything after having a few drinks at the bar alone.

Nothing interesting must've happened or else I would have remembered, right?

I heard my phone buzz-

Dan: Hey! Somehow I ended up in LA. Maybe we can meet up for lunch? Don't think I forgot about our last night together after graduation. Hope to see you soon.

Oh fuck.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's a shorter chapter but I hope you all enjoyed :)