Time

Summers POV

We were all rushed to leave to the hospital. I was in the car with Eliza and Nate.

"Summer call Stella and let her know what's happening." Eliza said nervously.

"Not yet. We first need to know what's going on." I said.

We got to the hospital and rushed inside. Sammy was pacing back and forth so much I'm sure the receptionist got dizzy.

"Nate control Sam." Both Eliza and I said.

"We just saw the doctor yesterday. I don't understand why this is happening." Sam said as Nate stopped him from pacing back and forth.

"I know, but we can't do nothing else but to wait and see what the doctors say."

"Eliza do you think...." I said pulling Eliza to the side.

"I would wish it's not what we're thinking.." She said.

"Family members of Lola ----"

"I'm her boyfriend." Sammy said not letting him finish.

"Come with me." he said.

--------------

Sammy's POV

I walked into the room Lola was in. She was laying there. I rushed to her side and she held my hand. Her eyes were completely red from all the crying.

The doctor stopped at the end of the bed. "I'm sorry to say this but it appears, that you just had a miscarriage." Lola let out a cry. A miscarriage. The word kept replaying in my head. "I'm sorry. I'll leave you two alone." The doctor said.

"Sam," She cried. "our baby Sam. My baby." I had no idea on what to say or what to do. "It's my fault! My poor baby!"

"Lola, you have to calm down." I said holding back the tears.

"I can't when my baby is gone!!" She cried. I quickly called in the nurse and she came in and gave her some drug that caused Lola to calm down and fall asleep.

-----------

Summers POV

We could hear Lola's cries from all the way over here. I hate seeing people in pain. The three of us knew what had happened by this point.

Sam walked out of the room. He was looking down covering his face. Eliza turned to hug me. We both cried.

"Bro," Nate said approaching Sam.

"Why Nate?" Sam asked looking up. It was the first time Eliza and I saw them both cry. They hugged each other and Sam kept asking why.

I released Eliza from the hug and cleaned off my tears quickly. "I'm going to call Johnson and tell him to fly back with Gilinsky. Sam needs them here."

"I'll call Stella." Eliza said sobbing.

We both got ourselves together and dialed them.

"Greetings." Johnson said.

"Jack, you and Gilinsky have to fly back here now."

The other end was quiet for a second or two. "What happened?" He was more serious now.

"Sam needs you guys..." My voice cracked.

"Summer tell me what happened...."

"Lola had a miscarriage..." I hate that word. It made my stomach flip.

"We'll fly back asap." he said nervously.

I hung up and looked over to were Sammy and Nate were but they weren't there anymore. Eliza was sitting down crying silently into the phone.