Oh boy.

Lola's POV

Zach invited me out to a full beach day. It was 10 in the morning and the girls were still sleeping so I left them a little note to tell them where I would be. Once I had that done I left the house and made my way to the stores. I still didn't have a bikini.

I let Zach know and he said he would meet me there. As I looked through the racks of bikinis, I grabbed a red one and decided to go try it out.

Perfect. I thought to myself as I examined the way it looked.

----------

"Hey!" I heard someone say as I walked out of the store.

Quickly I looked up and noticed it was Zach. "Hi!" I waved to him. He walked over to me and hugged me. It felt so comfortable, I didn't want to let go.

"You ready?" He asked letting me go.

"Yeah. Is it going to be more people or just us?" I asked as we walked.

"Just a couple of friends. I'm sure you'll fit right in." Zach said taking hold of my hand, causing me to flinch.

I looked down at our hands and then up to him. Before he thought I didn't like his action, I gave his hand a little pull and smiled at him.

----------

It was now 2 and all his friends were here by now. They all seemed like nice people and didn't seem to get bothered by the fact that I was there. We were all eating right now. I sat on my towel munching on some chips and a hot dog while Zach was working on the grill.

"Hey Lola, You want another one?" Zach asked, noticing I was almost finished with my hotdog.

"No I'm fine," I smiled. "Thank you."

"Hey bro watch the grill for now yeah?" I heard him ask one of his friends.

Zach joined me and waited for me to finish chewing what I had in my mouth. I covered my mouth with one hand because he caused me to smile.

"Are you going to eat?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I should go get my plate."

"I'll get it. Just tell me what you want." I said getting up before he could. I stood in front of him as I waited for him to tell me what he wanted.

"Just a hotdog Lola. Thank you."

Making my way over to where all the food was, I started grabbing the bun but instead of just one I grabbed two. There's no way he's going to be fine with just one. I put some chips on his plate too and grabbed him a drink.

"Two hotdogs with chips and a drink." I said handing it to him.

"Thank you." he smiled. God do I love when he flashes his smile.

--------------

We were playing with the sand as we looked out at everyone in the water. Somehow we ended up playing 21 questions.

"Okay this is my last question now," Zach said. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, but that was a question so that's it for you."

"That wasn't my question...." he chuckled. "Who was that guy from the other day?"

I looked away from him quickly. "He's umm.... He's just a guy that me and my umm.... friends hung out with the first day we were here. No one important." I managed to say.

"Did you guys date?" He asked.

"Woah slow down there, no more questions for you!" I bumped my shoulder with him.