Catching Feelings

Lola's POV

By the end of the night, we were all going but somehow Summer ended up staying. Strange. I figured she'd be into these things. Usually I'm the one to stay back home alone.

We got to the club and body's were pressed against each other everywhere I turned to look. "Hey yo Nate, let's go get that job done now." Sammy said right away. "You want to come Jack?"

We all looked at Jack, waiting for him to answer. "Nah you two go ahead, I'm going to go get this started with Stella."

"Be right back girls." Nate said. Sammy just smirked.

"So you and Sammy huh?" Eliza asked. "Did you already give it to him?"

"I'd ask you the same thing." I said to her. I guess what I said got to her because she did that one thing again and got red.

20 minutes and 2 drinks later they both came back.

Nate took Eliza over to where Stella and Jack were, while Sammy pulled me over to the dance floor.

He pulled me close to his body placing his hands on my hips. "Dance for daddy baby." he said kissing my neck.

I twerked on that boy like no other. I saw Eliza and Stella looking my way but I didn't care at all right now. Those two drinks got to me.

"How about we take this somewhere else?" Sammy said in my ear as he already pulled me away from the dance floor.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked giggling as we walked outside.

"We're going to go finish what we started in your room." he said taking me to his car. We got in and he ran his hands up and down my legs. "You're so fucking hot Lola. Here you are dancing on me and turning me on but back in your room you play all innocent.... Haven't had one like you before." He whispered that last part before pulling me on top of him. Well how many girls has he had?

"Sammy...." I said trying to pull away. "I don't think I can do this right now like this."

"What do you mean?" He asked confused. "Here, how about I give you one of these and that will make it a lot more fun." He pulled out a blunt. What the hell?

"What are you doing with that? Are you crazy?" I panicked.

"Relax baby." he said kissing me again.

"No stop." I pushed him away. "is that what you and Nate had to go do?"

"Chill it's nothing bad." He said. "You don't have to have it if you don't want but let's just have fun already." He said forcing himself on me.

He made me weak. I didn't push him away again. I let him start exploring my body with his hands. This was finally it, my first time. All this time of waiting for the right guy was finally over. Even if I had just met him a couple of days ago. He made me feel some type of way.

---

"Sammy...." I said. "What.... oh my gosh." I said as he kissed my neck as we laid there after we made love. "what does this mean?"

As soon as the words left my mouth he stopped and looked at me confused. "What do you mean? We just had sex baby, relax. I know it was your first time." he chuckled.

"No. I mean I clearly know that.... but like you haven't even asked me out yet..... And I just gave it all to you."

He bursts out laughing. "Lola seriously what are you on?"

I don't get what's funny, but I noticed what was happening here. Sam wasn't looking for anything serious. I'm just another girl in his list.

"Fuck you Sam." I said getting dressed again.

"That's what you just did but you won't stop saying gay shit now." he chuckled. That's it I'm out of here.

"I'm leaving." I said getting out of his car and zipping my dress back up.

"Lola wait....." He called.

I ignored him and continued walking. I'll just text the girls letting them know I left and I'll find myself a taxi back home.

-----------

The taxi dropped me off at the beach for some weird reason but I didn't argue with it. I paid him and got off and just looked at the view I had. We've been here for only a week and I was already catching feelings. I took my heels off and walked in the sand.

Taking a seat I let the tears run down my face. He wanted nothing but a good fuck. That's all I was going to be for him. I just hope Eliza and Stella know what they are getting themselves into.

Sam used me like the new toy of the week. I hate myself for falling so fast and doing it without thinking it through.

But right now was when reality truly hit me. So what if it was my first time. That was the last thing I cared about right this moment as I got slapped by reality.

The thing I was worried about right now was if he even used protection....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here's a little more into Sammy and Lola's relationship :)

Vote & comment please:D