Stay Away

Lola's POV

I really don't believe Stella is going away with Jack for a whole month.

As I made my way to the living room, I found Eliza and Summer talking quietly. Almost as if they didn't want me to hear.

"What's up guys?" I said causing them to look my way.

"The ceiling.." Summer answered. Sarcastic ass.

"Nothing.... we were just talking about Stella going away for so long." Eliza answered.

"Oh well I'm going out to find a job." My savings aren't going to last forever.

"Wow look at Lola getting a job." Summer said. "I'm glad you aren't letting what happened get to you."

"Summer lets go with her." Eliza said.

"You guys are looking for a job too?" I asked.

"No. If we go you know we'll end up shopping instead." Summer said.

"Well I'm leaving now so decide now please." I said putting on my vans. I wasn't really a big fan of sandals.

They looked at each other and then Eliza said, "Nah I think we'll just stay home. Good luck though."

And with that I made my way to find a job. I need something to take my mind off of stuff that have to do with Sammy.

--------

So my main goal was getting a job but somehow I ended up here with a guy I just met drinking a latte. Weird.

We were sitting outside on a little bench and just talking about random things.

His name was Zach and he was damn cute.

Not as cute as Sammy though.

Ugh why am I thinking about him and comparing him to Zach?

"So Lola how long have you been here?" He asked giving me his amazing smile.

"Maybe two weeks? I don't remember anymore. Have you lived here your whole life?" I asked.

"I moved here when I was 5 so guess I have."

I was about to continue the conversation but noticed someone coming my way.

"Is everything okay? You just lost color." Zach asked me.

"Yeah.... Umm its just... I Umm I have to go..." I said getting up and he following my moves too.

"Did I say something?" he asked.

I looked up at him. "Umm no no. You're fine it's just--"

"Wow Lola long time no see." Sammy said approaching Zach and me. Shit.

"Sam go away." I said taking Zach's hand and pulling him away from there.

"Who is this? A new friend already?" Ugh why can't Sammy just go away. "Daddy wasn't good enough for you?"

"What is he talking about Lola?" Zach asked.

"Nothing don't listen to him."

"Lola." Sammy said. I walked faster. "Listen to me." he said running in front of me to block my path.

"I already told you to go away." I was annoyed now.

"You heard her. She doesn't want to talk to you." Zach said standing in front of me.

"Look dude this doesn't have anything to do with you so just step back and let me talk to her alone." Sammy said.

"I won't move unless she wants to actually talk to you."

"Zach.... it's okay. Let me see what he wants, I'll catch up with you later." I said. "Thank you." I said giving him a friendly kiss on the cheek.

Once Zach left I looked down at my feet and waited for Sammy to say what ever he had to say.

"So I was thinking..." he said.

"Oh you think?"

He pulled me by the waist and held me close to him. "Why don't we just mess around?" He smirked.

I pushed him away from me. "What the hell is your problem? You've got to be kidding me."

"Lola come on!!!" He said throwing his head back.

"I need to go home." I started walking away.

"I'll take you. Nate is there with Eliza either way." he said placing his hand in my lower back and motioning me over to his car.

I removed his hand from me. "I can walk home."

"It's just a ride. Ill take you." he said.

"No."

"Then we'll do this the hard way." He said seconds before he picked me up and ran towards his car.

----------

All the way there, we were in complete silence. Well at least most of the way.

"We had sex. Which by the way, was pretty amazing for it to be your first time." he said smirking. "For a virgin, you knew well what you were doing."

"You're an asshole." I said looking down at my hands as I felt a tear run down my face.

"Come on, are you going to tell me you wouldn't want to bang me again?"

"You're disgusting." I told him. My voice filled with hate and disgust.

Sammy took hold of my face and made me look at him. He was inches away from me. "Don't lie to yourself Lola. You know you liked it." he whispered. I could feel his hot breath against my lips.

Seconds later I crashed my lips onto his and climbed over to his seat. Something about him just makes me want him over and over again.

Sammy quickly leaned the seat back and held me by my ass. I pulled away after I realized what I was doing. He took this as a chance to pull me closer to him.

"No no I can't do this." I said pulling away from him. I opened up his door and got out as fast as I could. He just stayed there smirking at me.

I ran inside the house and leaned my back on the door as I tried to catch my breath.

"What the hell happened to you?" Summer asked looking at me and then out the window. "What did he want?"

"Nothing....."

"Did you two go at it again?"
Why must she ask so many questions?

"What are you talking about?" I said finally moving away from the door.

"Don't lie to me Lola. Your lips are red, I know you two were doing something."

I ran my fingers over my lips. "I kissed him and then he grabbed my ass----"

"And he also unbuttoned you shorts." Summer said while making her way to the kitchen.

When the hell did he do that? I need to stay away from him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lola's mood swings with Sammy make me LOL 😂

Hope you guys enjoyed