◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟑 ⨟ 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"You're kidding right next months game was Gryffindor versus Slytherin!" the older Diggory exclaimed.

"Nope.It's Hufflepuff versus Gryffindor. Who ever wins goes versus Ravenclaw. Slytherin seeker's 'injured'" the blue eyed boy said putting air quotes on the last word.

"Well I've got to get the team together. You guys should too." the older Diggory said then left the two Ravenclaw fifth years.

"So who are we putting on the team this year?" the older Lupin asked the blue eyed boy.

"Mone could join I guess. But if she can stay on her broom. I'm the captain I need the team in one piece." the blue eyed boy stated 

"Meh she's not a quidditch type of person." the older Lupin said.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Arggg Ced want's me to try quidditch." the younger Diggory groaned.

"Same."the red haired boy said dragging himself.

"I told him. No. Heh he actually backed off." the light blonde said moving her hair out of her face.

"You threatened him didn't you." the dark blonde asked.

"Of course I did!" the light blonde exclaimed.

"Typical." the red head  shrugged.

"Why's it been so boring this week?" the dark blonde stated sitting upside down.

"I know right. No action. No nothing just blank. Thank God the match is coming." the light blonde closing her book.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Ha pretty sure I got in!" the red head squealed.

"Are you sure Ced didn't make a mistake?" the light blonde asked in complete shock.

"Yeah he did pretty good." the dark blonde stated throwing a broom onto the carpet.

"Wow awesome job Red!" the older Greenwood said then hugged the red head.

"Ew you're sweaty!" the light blonde exclaimed quickly withdrawing from the hug.

"Heh I'll go to a shower see ya!" the red head said then left for the boys dorms.

"I should take a shower too. Though I pretended I didn't know how to ride a broom and I'm literally the one who taught Connor how to fly." the dark blonde stated.

"YOU SOLD US OUT!WHAT THE HELL LIA!" the light blonde said shaking the girl.

"I didn't want to be in the team Rosie." the younger Diggory whined.

"But You are really good.You've got to go back there and try again" the Hufflepuff Greenwood said dragging her friend.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"I don't want to be on the team!" the dark blonde exclaimed as the light blonde dragged her into the quidditch pitch.

"Come on Lia pleaseeeee." the light blonde said letting go of her.

"Noooo I don't want to be the youngest. It's boring!" the younger Diggory said pouting.

"I promise I'll come to every practice!" the older Greenwood stated.

"PiNkY pRomIsE?" the dark blonde asked.

"Pink promise with a million cherries on top. Now get up." the Hufflepuff Greenwood said holding out her hand.