Six

Back to the Past

"You swear no one is home?" I manage to let out in the split second his mouth is off of mine.

In a moments time his body is against mine again as he fumbles for the key and manages to open the door to his house.

"Even if they are, it's too late. There's no way I can keep my hands off you tonight," he whispers in my ear and I pull his lips back to mine.

We almost topple over each other and onto the floor as the door swings open. Our bodies never leave each other's as Alex guides us through his house towards his room. 

"It's so hot in here, babe. Let me take this off for you," he says as he quickly removes my jacket and throws it onto the living room floor. 

I want to do the same to him, but I can't find the words. Alex knows what he is doing, he's sexy and cool and knows exactly which words to use to make me lose control of the world around me. He knows how to make me feel present in the moment, like the world is revolving around just the two of us. I can't speak, but I know what I want to do. I grab the hem of his black t-shirt and quickly lift it over his head, barely allowing our lips to separate for half a second. 

As he guides us up the stairs, there's no more room for talking on either end. We know what we want and we are going for it. There's no need to waste any more time and we both know it as I strip down to my bra and underwear and he's just in his briefs. I run my hands down his chest and feel his abs before he lifts me off the floor, rushing us into his bedroom. 

We fall onto the bed and he is hovering over me. My head is forced up as he starts to work his mouth to my jaw, lightly down my neck, and towards my stomach. When his mouth makes its way back towards my neck and up to my ear I shudder. 

"You drive me crazy." The goosebumps raise on every surface of my body.

He runs his hands through my hair and returns back to my ear for his final thought. "I am so in love with you, Leah," he whispers. 

And this is what breaks the final bit of control I was holding on to. I rip off the little clothing that remains on him.