Forty

When we get back to Alex's house, I have the urge to run straight upstairs to his bedroom and dress up in the lingerie I snuck into my bag. I want to see the look on Alex's face when I do something completely out of left field. Is this something he would like? Would he think of me differently, in a bad way? Stop. You're overthinking again. The plan is set in stone in my mind. I'm doing this. 

Alex opens the door and as I am about to jet up the stairs, I see someone in the kitchen. Someone who hasn't been home in a long time. Someone Alex needs to talk to. 

"Chase?" He pops his head out from around the open refrigerator door as Alex says his name. He's really here. He has spent the last few weeks with his mom at his childhood home. Alex thought he might have moved out for good. 

"Hey Alex." He flashes a small smile and walks toward us. 

I rub Alex's back as I whisper in his ear. "I'll give you two some time alone." Alex nods in agreement and steps towards Chase. As I walk up the stairs I see the two of them sit down on the couch and I give Chase a small smile before disappearing into Alex's room. 

This is the first time I have really been alone in Alex's room. As I look around, it seems like a typical guy's room - grey walls, blue comforter, computer monitor for video games, clothes laying every which way - exactly what you would expect. As I mosey around, his dresser catches my eye. There is an abundance of trophies and picture frames on it. 

Alex Stryker - Little League Baseball

Alex Stryker - 14u All Stars Soccer

Alex Stryker - Surf Team Captain

I knew Alex loved to surf, his business is centered around surfing. But I never knew that he played other sports as well. I wonder what Little League Alex looked like. I scan my eyes from the trophies to the pictures and find exactly that. It looks like a little Alex and little Chase posing with baseball bats in their baseball uniforms. They couldn't be older than 10 years old, their chubby cheeks about to burst from smiling so hard. This must have been it. The start of their friendship. 

I continue looking at the pictures and find them in their matching soccer uniforms, their formal attire for what looks like a school dance, their high school graduation gowns. Seeing how their friendship has grown over the years makes me that much happier that they are finally reuniting after the past few weeks of silence. They need each other more than ever, especially now. 

-

After I spend more time exploring Alex's room, I grab my bag and go to the bathroom to get ready for bed. As I pull my pajamas out of my bag, my black lace set falls out with it and I question what to do next. Should I forget the lingerie and save it for another night? Should I put it on under my pajamas just in case? Stop overthinking! I internally yell at myself. I put it on under my pajamas, brush my teeth, turn off the lights, and lay down in Alex's bed. 

I hear the door creak open and seconds later I feel the familiar warmth of Alex's body pressed against mine. His lips softly kiss the back of my head as he pulls me tight against him. 

"How was the talk?" I ask.

"It went well." He presses a kiss under behind my ear. "But I'm not really in the mood to talk right now." 

He trails his finger from my knee slowly up my thigh. I can't help but let out an involuntary gasp under my breath as I feel the warmth spread throughout my body. I let his fingers graze my pajama shorts and then he slowly tugs on them, loosening them from my hips. 

I face Alex and slowly press small kisses along his jaw. "Alex?" I press a kiss to his lips.

"Mhmm?" He begins pulling my shorts down my legs. 

"I have a surprise for you." I begins moving my hand between his skin and the waistband of his briefs. "Turn on the lights."

He presses a long kiss to my lips and gets up to turn on the lights. He comes back to the bed and I feel a surge of confidence and I am determined to run the show tonight, so I lay out the rules for him. "First, you have to finish taking off my shorts."

"That's an easy one." He shimmies my shorts down the rest of the way and his eyes suddenly get wide when he sees the black lace. He goes to touch them, but I can't let him. Not yet. 

"Nope, not yet." He looks at me with confusion in his eyes. "Follow my lead." He nods immediately. When did I gain this confidence?

"Next, you have to remove my top." He quickly approaches me and tries to take it off as fast as he can, but I push it back down. "Slowly, Alex. Patience." His eyes turn darkly sensual and I can tell he's enjoying this little game I came up with, even as it is slowly killing him. He grabs the hem of my shirt and slowly pulls it over my head as I lift my arms. He goes to touch me but I push his hands away. 

"Not quite there yet, Alex." I get up and stand at the edge of the bed and he turns around in complete and utter awe, taking my body in. I push a finger into his chest as I give him the next step. "Sit up against your headboard for me." He quickly follows my command and I crawl behind him, but not quite touching him. I stare at him as his stare pierces my body and I take in his bare chest and follow it down toward the V that disappears into his briefs. 

Once he's visibly panting, I make my next move. I crawl onto him, straddling him. His hands fall to my hips and I can feel him pressing into me. I trail my fingers up his stomach and wrap my arms around his neck. I put my lips close to his and when he tries to close the gap I pull away, just barely out of his reach. 

"Leah, I don't know how much more I can take." His words are weak and I know that this little game is killing him. 

"I'm almost done," I whisper into his ear and his chest begins rising and falling at a faster pace. I shift off of him and turn off the lights. When I come back, I slowly begin pulling away at his remaining clothing. The pressure builds until he can no longer take it, pulling me to him. His urgency is what finally pushes me to end this game. I straddle him once more, allowing him to fill me, both of us sighing in relief.