𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

Aria's POV

"This is going to be hilarious." Angelika says as she dries her hair, me sitting on the closed toilet seat. Her butter blonde hair is just as bright as I remember, it becoming like melted butter in the artificial light. I had got us matching pajama sets, as well as a black bandana each for over our eyes. In certain lighting, mainly man-made lights, our hair look eerily similar.

I brush my hair into a high ponytail, Angelika doing the same quickly. We giggle as we change in the bathroom into the pajama sets, them being identical and a pair we bought today without Gabriel knowing. I slide the knee high stockings past my knees, it clinging to my thighs and the curves of my legs. I giggle and look at Angelika as she passes me my bandana. Together, we tie them around our eyes, making sure we can still see but our eye colors aren't visible.

"You ready?" I ask, her nodding in response. Angelika holds her hand out to me, my hand slipping into hers, and we walk out of the bathroom. We come face to face with Axel and Mr. Blackbourne, making us both look at each other, a squeeze of each other's hand to signal what to do. We look back at the men, a smile working onto each of our faces.

"Hello there boys." We say together in sync, a giggle coming from both of us at the end. Axel groans and puts his face into the palms of his hands whereas Mr. Blackbourne raises an eyebrow and looks between us both. I have to hide the blush, to try and mimic the girl next to me.

"I forgot that you have natural blonde hair for a moment. This is going to be impossible if you both keep your eyes covered." Axel groans out, causing me and Angelika to laugh at him. My sight keeps returning to Mr. Blackbourne, his eyes showing the cogs in his head turning. I swear, I watch the corner of his mouth turn upwards slightly in an almost smirking way as he turns to Axel and then looks between me and Angelika.

"There is a simple way of finding out who is who." The voice is almost a challenge for one of us to defy him, most likely thinking we aren't prepared for something like this. I look over at her, both of us nodding before running down the stairs giggling.

I pull her into the kitchen and look around, finding North and Luke cooking. The two turn to look at us, confusion igniting in their eyes until I open an empty cupboard. I nod at Angelika as she dives under the breakfast island, hiding in plain sight. I slide into the cupboard and close the door, putting myself into complete darkness. I feel my chest tighten with fear but calm myself when I hear the muffled commanding voices of Axel and Mr. Blackbourne.

"Where's Angelika and Aria?" Axel asks, his voice getting slightly closer to me as he walks. I cover my mouth to make sure my breathing isn't audible.

'Please don't sell us out guys.'

North's POV

North's POV

'What is going on? First Aria and Angelika come running in like twins and hide. Now, Mr. B and Axel are wanting to know where they are?'