𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴

Aria's POV

'I don't know if I like truth or dare.'

The truths and dares so far have been... Interesting.

Victor had to run downstairs only wearing his underwear screaming that Mozart was the most boring composer ever. Jasmine had came up after he got changed again to make sure he was okay. They shown me the video they took, to Victor's dismay. It was funny.

Sean chose truth and had to answer a question. The question was what pie was better, cherry or apple. Apple is his favorite, to which I made a mental note to make him one when I had the chance.

North picked dare. He had to let me put the mustache on him that I painted on him when we were kids. Sean made me do it!

Luke currently has to declare where his secret stash of candy. This truth is from North, making me wonder about what I might get. Luckily, I haven't been chosen on.

"My current stash is in Kota's house," Luke says, his lips in a tight line. North gives him a glare to which he sighs, "Hidden in Jessica's room."

"My sister's room? Come on Luke." Kota says, his hands raised in the air. Luke shrugs and looks at Gabriel.

"Truth or dare Gabe?" Gabriel looks at him and then at me. I tilt my head slightly in confusion to which he grins.

"Give me a fucking dare."

'Why is he looking at me like that?'

"I dare you to go in a closet with Aria for seven minutes." Luke blurts out, his own grin on his face. My eyes widen and the others start shouting about me being uncomfortable.

"She hasn't even had her first kiss." Silas shouts over everyone, causing them to go silent and look at me. I pull my hood up even more, wanting it to swallow me whole. I feel the blood and heat on my cheeks, showing my embarrassment.

"Is Silas right?" Owen, Mr. Blackbourne, asks. I look over and bite my lip. I slowly nod and even more shouting takes place. North, Kota, Silas and Victor say that I shouldn't do it because that isn't the right way for me to have my first kiss. Nathan, Luke and Gabriel argue that this is the perfect time for me to have my first kiss. I look at Sean and Owen, a silent plea of help. Sean smiles and winks before looking at Owen.

"Enough!" He shouts, everyone instantly going silent. I giggle slightly at it, Sean nudging me slightly in my ribs. I hide the pain from my beating the other day, making me take a mental note to check if my bruises have appeared. I watch as Owen looks at each boy individually before looking at me. "Ms. Dou-" I give him a stern look to which he smiles, a millimeter smile is better than no smile, and nods. "Aria, are you okay going in a cupboard with Mr. Col- Gabriel?" I think about it, biting my lower lip in thought. I look at Gabriel and shrug.

"He isn't going to hurt me so I'm okay with it." With my final say, Gabe grabs my hand and pulls me up. He guides me out of the room, the others following. He stops and looks at them.

"You all start here. We will be in that cupboard." Before anyone can object, Gabriel pulls me into the said cupboard, closing the door behind him. He turns on a small light, only illuminating us both slightly. We are pressed closely together in this closet, our bodies touching in many places.

"So what are we supposed to do?" I whisper to him. He smiles and leans into my ear, his breath tickles my neck and ear as he speaks.

"We are going to pretend that I am forcing you to kiss me." I smirk at the idea of pranking the guys. I nod and he backs up slightly.

"I'm guessing Luke knows then?" He nods and I quietly giggle. I look into his crystal blue eyes and smile softly at him, "So how do we do this?" He grins and lifts his hand to cover my mouth. I hesitate slightly, but remember this is Gabriel. Not Elias, not Blackout, this is meanie. My meanie.