𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Aria's POV

We had finished shopping (finally!) and are currently walking back to Victor's car. I walk slightly ahead, my arms wrapped around my waist as I think about the day. My thoughts are interrupted when my phone vibrates. I take it out to see Luke had messaged me. I smile and open the message.

Luke 🙈: Hi sugar-cube. Tell Vic that we are all at his house and waiting on you three.

I giggle and reach the car. I lean against it slightly and quickly message back.

Aria 🌼: Why didn't you tell him?

Luke 🙈: It's better talking to you though sugar-cube.

I blush slightly and realize Victor and Gabriel are now reading the messages. I press my lips into a thin line to stop myself from laughing as Victor fakes being hurt and Gabriel bursts into laughter.

"He's fucking replaced us the bastard." I can't hold it back anymore and laugh with Gabriel. Victor laughs as well and I look into his eyes. Our eye contact stays like that for a moment before he smiles and walks to the driver side.

"Well we better get to my house otherwise he will drive everyone crazy." I giggle at Victor's words and nod. I slip into the seat I had traveled to here in and smile at Gabriel as he climbs in after putting the bags into the back of the car.

Aria 🌼: We are on our way now. Don't drive everyone bananas okay monkey?

There is no response so I lock my phone and smile at the boys as we drive down the highway. A soft melody plays through the radio and then I realize who's voice it is, making tears build up in my eyes.

My mom's voice plays through the radio, her melody perfected after years of practice. Gabriel's hand reaches over to the volume and he turns it up as much as possible.

"I thought that I had lived, Before you came along. I thought I knew happiness, But I was wrong. Cos you are, The joy of my life, The sun in the sky, The reason why. You are, My whole entire world, My precious baby girl. I love you like no other, I am your mother."

I lip sync to the lyrics, my eyes looking out at the scenery passing us. Tears slip down my cheeks as I think back to my mom singing it to me, to help me sleep after my insomnia became a part of me. She had wrote the song for me, to show the world how much I meant to her. The song slowly comes to an end, making the presenter's voice come through the speakers.

"That was Genesis Doukas with My Precious Baby Girl. Her only song that she ever made, all for her daughter." I wipe my cheeks and eyes, sniffling very quietly from crying. I look back and the car has stopped, Victor pulling onto the side of the road. I look between them both, confused on why we stopped.

"Your mom wrote this song for you?" Gabriel asks, an emotion going through his eyes that I am unsure of for the name. I nod and look back out at the scenery, feeling tears build up again.

"She wrote it when she found out she was having a girl. She sung it to me every night..." The tears slip down my cheeks involuntarily. A pair of hands gently grasp either side of my head and turn me towards them both. I see Victor is the one who turned me, both of them now holding the same look in their eyes.

"My mom told me her best friend wrote that song, it's why I love it so much." Gabriel explains, no cussing in the sentence which shocks me but shows he is genuine. I look at Victor, silently asking if he was the same. He nods and drops his hands from my face.

"That means our mothers knew each other?" I ask, looking between them both. Victor and Gabriel communicate silently but I can't tell what they are saying. They then return to their seats, a smile on each of their faces.

"We think we might know who your mom was."

'When he said house, I was NOT expecting this!'

A mansion stands in front of us, making me gulp in nervousness. My palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. I take a shaky breath, the bags in my hands. Victor and Gabriel hold the others as they walk closer to the house. I'm nervous but I slip on my mask, on the surface looking calm and ready. I jog and then walk beside the boys as we make our way to Victor's floor.

I keep to the side of Victor and Gabriel, not wanting to get lost in this maze of a house. I see a spiral staircase and both boys start to ascend it so I follow. This space seems to have more life than the rest of the house. It is like home in a shell, a carcass. We start walking towards the end of the hallway, a pair of oak doors at the end. I hear light chattering behind it, trying to isolate the voices.

"Wait, we need to put the bags away." Victor says, turning around and walking towards a different door. I jog to catch up to him and Gabriel chuckles lightly behind me. We place the bags down on the floor just inside the door and leave, closing the door behind us. Gabriel grabs my hand and pulls me towards the room again, Victor now laughing behind us. As we get closer, I feel anxiety building in my chest.

'If North and Silas are behind there, will they even want to see me? Will they want their baby, their αγγελος (angel)?'

"Guys... I don't know if I can go in there." I whisper, my feet frozen in place mere inches away from the doors. Victor looks at me, concern in those brown eyes. I look at Gabriel and he has a similar look.

"If they fucking dare try and hurt you in any way, they have me to fucking deal with." Gabriel warns, his crystal eyes serious. I take a deep breath, my eyes closed, and I nod.

"Okay..." The boys both smile at me and Gabriel holds the door open for me.

"Here you go Trouble." He winks at me causing me to giggle and walk through. I let my eyes glance at each boy in this room. Mr. Blackbourne, Dr. Green, Nathan, Luke, Kota and...

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ GhostBird02 signed in ♥

Hey everyone! What were your thoughts? Feel free to comment, vote, and add to your library or reading lists. 

Credit to the respective artist above. Her song fits perfectly for this story and I wish her the best with her family :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ GhostBird02 signed out