𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇

Aria's POV

"See you around Angelika!" I shout, waving to her as me and the boys walk back to the cars.

After the ice cream incident, we went to the café Gabriel pointed out. I ordered a honey infused iced tea while the boys got different coffees and Angelika got a lemon infused tea. We caught up after multiple years away from each other, talking about what has happened since she moved away.

"Ready to go back to Vic's, baby?" North asks, his hand on my lower back. I look up at him and nod, a smile playing on my lips. He smiles to me, placing a very gentle kiss on my right temple. A blush comes onto my cheeks and I look at the other boys. They are all laughing and talking to each other, catching some looks towards me. I smile and then we reach the BMW and North's Jeep, the Jeep being so big, I'm sure someone would have to lift me into it.

"Okay, so, same as when we came here. Luke, Gabe, you're with North and Silas in the Jeep. Aria, you're with me and Kota in my car." I nod and hug North tightly, him kissing my temple again, before releasing him. I hug Luke and Gabriel separately, them both kissing me on my forehead. I reach Silas and he picks me up, making me giggle, and gives me something I have missed for a long time, one of his bear hugs. I wrap my arms around his neck and feel his lips kiss my left temple before he puts me down.

"See you in a few my angel." He whispers, the blush returning again from each of their kisses all at once. Silas chuckles and starts climbing into the Jeep, Luke and Gabriel following. North pulls the hair tie out, running his fingers through my hair slightly.

"You look better with it out baby, you know I think that." He whispers, walking to the driver's side and climbing in. I turn to look at Kota and Victor and smile brightly at them.

"Shall we get going then?" I ask, walking towards them. Victor smiles and nods, opening the back door on the driver's side. I smile and thank him, sliding into the middle seat. He shuts the door and opens his own. The passenger side door opens and Kota gets into his seat, putting his seatbelt on. I slide my own on and the car starts, Victor putting his belt on before reversing out.

"Did you enjoy today?" Kota turns in his seat and looks at me, a smile on his face. I giggle and nod.

"But we still have tonight, don't we? I can't wait to see you play again Victor." I blush and see his eyes looking at me through the rear view mirror. He smiles brightly, the fire blazing in his eyes, causing a tsunami of butterflies to make an appearance in my stomach.

"Well, I have to choose some songs, maybe about seven, just to keep George happy. I want you close to me or one of the others all night Aria. George threw me off when he asked to see you..." He trails off, the fire going to a simmer, making me slightly worry. I bite my lower lip and place a hand on his shoulder and move it into his hair that sits at the nape of his neck. He shivers slightly but doesn't complain. I focus on my hand as I form the words I need to say.

"I will never be alone at the party gig thing tonight. I promise you, if for some reason I am left alone, I will find one of you and stay close." I look up into the rearview mirror and lock eyes with Victor. I smile, a reassurance for him on my part. A smile slowly works onto his own face and his own hand finds mine, linking our fingers together for a moment.

"I trust you." Those three words cause my heart to soar. I smile a little wider and nod, Victor unlinking his fingers with mine. I pull my hand away and look at Kota, his eyes on the two of us. We lock eye contact and I see fear and uncertainty swirling in the green iris, making me frown at him. I find my hand floating to him, it landing on his cheek and then moving to go in his hair. A little fearful of what might be in his eyes, I watch my hand make its way through his soft rich brown hair.