𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

Kota's POV

Aria sits with North and Silas, the three of them talking quietly in Greek. Gabriel and Luke are playing on the Xbox, being competitive as anything. Mr. Blackbourne and Dr. Green had to go meet with the Toma team, taking Nathan with them, who would be joining us through security and being servers tonight. I am sitting with Victor, him continually looking at Lakeview Avenue.

"I'm worried about her Kota." Victor mutters. I glance up at him, noting his eyes are now on Aria. I look over and see her smiling at something Silas is saying before she starts giggling, North chuckling and shaking his head at our brother. Her eyes seem to shimmer with happiness, the green seeming to be as bright as evergreen trees during the summer and the grey seem to be a soft dove grey instead of a slightly darker grey.

"So am I but she seems to have bounced back from the little lapse." I explain, patting my brother's shoulder. Victor looks up at me and nods before turning back to the screen, pulling up the security cameras for the different areas Coalter has been spotted in, Lakeside still in the corner of his screen. I watch as he gets the different times he is there, making notes of the time frames and dates over the last few months.

"I'm not seeing a pattern here, are you?" Victor asks, glancing at me. I look at the dates and times and shake my head. I rub at my forehead and groan when I start getting a headache.

"Headache Kota?" Luke says, his eyes coming from the screen. He and Gabe are now playing a game you can actually pause and are both looking at me. I glance over at Silas, North and Aria, all their eyes on me. Aria leaves the two brothers and comes over, concern taking over. She kneels in front of me, her eyes searching my face. She gives a quick smile before running off. I watch her leave and then look at North and Silas. They both shrug and start whispering to each other again.

"Alright, I want you fuckers to tell me what you think of her fucking clothes." Gabriel places his controller down and looks at each of us. Victor shrugs and looks at his screen.

"She looks cute and nerdy." He admits, still trying to find a pattern or connection. I nod, agreeing with Victor. The lilac color seems to suit her really well, along with the black bow tie. It reminds me of when she tied ours when she joined us in getting our suits. The glasses do shield her eyes but make her look like a nerd which is adorable to me.

"Aria baby looks good in fucking everything. She could wear a potato sack and still look cute." North says, his face softening as he says so. With Aria around, he and Silas seem a lot less stressed and quiet. Silas chuckles and looks at North.

"Remember when we were about six and she came to the park wearing the big black t-shirt you gave her and it looked like a dress so her mom gave her a small lilac belt to tie it to her waist?" Silas asks, causing North to chuckle and nod. He pulls out his phone and starts scrolling.

"I think I have a better picture... Here." North shows his screen to Silas who smiles at the picture.

"Well, show us. I wanna see baby sugar-cube." Luke scrambles his way over to the guys and sees the screen. His mouth parts slightly and then a smile takes over. "I thought she couldn't be anymore adorable." Gabriel stands and walks over, his eyes looking at the screen.

"Holy shit, she was adorable as fuck when she was a baby." I scrunch my eyebrows, confused as to why they are saying 'baby'. I look over at Victor who shrugs and looks at the four of them.

"I thought you said she was six in the story you just said." Victor says, his eyes on them. Gabriel turns around, a grin spreading on his face, and then he looks at North.

"Fucking send it to them." North starts pressing different things on his phone until all of our phones buzzed at once. I pick up my phone and open the message group chat we have as a team. A picture, from North, pops up. It shows an older woman, she has sunflower blonde hair and cognac brown eyes. She seems to be in a hospital bed and is holding a new born baby, her baby probably. The baby's eyes are closed, but the hair is honey blonde, like Aria's. I see small features that remind me of Aria: her button nose, the softness of her skin, her pink lips, her sun-kissed skin.