𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈

Sean's POV

'It's as if nothing happened. She's back to her happy self.'

I watch as Aria laughs with my brothers, Victor staying close to her. I don't blame him after seeing what she did to herself. 96, 96 scars she had, including her new cuts. The most recent ones, before tonight, look to be about a month old. The oldest are at least 4 years old.

'What happened?'

From what North and Silas have been saying through their stories of back in Greece, Aria correcting them from time to time, she seems to be so happy and care-free, no shadows. But she did reveal that she has had them since she was 6, during the time North and Silas were around her.

'Is she just that good at hiding? What else could she be hiding?'

"Are you okay Sean?" Owen asks, making me lose my trance on the blonde girl. I look at him, my best friend, and nod.

"Just worried about pookie." I look back at Aria, feeling Owen's gaze move to her. Her mismatching eyes light up as the boys make her laugh with small stories of our own. Her body is relaxed, any memories or thoughts of before gone. I look at Owen, him looking at me too, "It's like nothing has happened."

"She possibly has had no one since her mother and North and Silas." I nod at him and then tune in the conversation the boys seem to be having with pookie.

"-ntbrush and made North have a mustache." Silas laughs out, Aria nodding and giggling while looking at an embarrassed North. The grump pulls her into him and starts tickling her sides. Her laughs ring out in the room, making me smile.

"N-North, st-stop that." She tries to speak between laughs but to no avail. North just smiles and continues tickling her. Her face becomes red as she laughs harder and struggles to breathe.

"Okay North, I think she gets it. She isn't to paint a mustache on you again." Luke teases, his own laughs mixing with Aria's. North looks at his step-brother, a look that said run, which Luke took seriously and runs out the room. North rolls his eyes and sits back up, helping Aria up as well.

"Don't forget that Silas became a σκύλος (dog)." Aria giggles out, making me want to administer the giggle cure. Silas feigns being hurt and North's laughs fill the room, along with our other brothers.

"What did he become Ms. Dou- I mean, Aria?" Owen says, his normally cold steel eyes now softer. I smile, knowing why he is like this. No one had ever told him to loosen up and forced him to. Aria is a perfect fit for our team, our family.

"Oh, sorry, I forget that you don't all know Greek. I painted him a dog tongue and matching ears." Her sweet giggles make the smile return to Owen's face. In a dark grey t-shirt and joggers, he actually looks our age. I look back at Aria, her looking at me. Her eyes seem distant for a moment before she gives me a blinding smile and she looks at everyone else.

"So you made him into a dog?" Kota asks, receiving a nod from the girl. Gabriel bursts out laughing and Luke walks back into the room with Nathan. They both hold bags of Chinese take-out that we had ordered after coming back to the room.

"We have food." Nathan says. Aria stops giggling and instantly is up to help the boys. Everyone seems to be happy and get up, helping when they can.

Soon enough, we are all sitting down, pookie now sitting on the floor between Owen and me. North and Silas sit on her left, Victor and Kota on her right. Luke, Gabriel and Nathan sit in front of her, forming our own perfect circle. However, Aria glances around at all of us, as if drawing something in her mind. Slightly dazed, she mumbles out something in Greek.