𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Aria's POV

"So what do we do?" I ask Gabriel who handed me a controller. Luke and Nathan stand with us as well. I look at everyone else before returning me attention to Gabriel.

"Well, I've made you the character in the sombrero, just copy his moves. It's that simple." His grin on his face makes me rethink this whole idea. I shuffle on my feet slightly, my fingers fiddling with them hem of my skirt. I feel someone nudge into me and look up. Nathan smile at me and leans into me, his leather and cyprus scent embracing me.

"Just relax and have fun. If you wanna stop, we understand." I bite my lower lip and nod at him. He backs away and then turn to the screen. I look to my right to see Gabriel and then next to him Luke. I look down at the controller and get a good grip on it.

"Okay, so when do we start?" I look between the three boys. Luke smiles and clicks a button that causes the song to start. Nathan is the first to move, followed by me, then Gabriel and lastly Luke.

We start following the moves, me laughing as we do. The others watching laugh as well and I swear I see a millimeter smile on Mr. Blackbourne's face. We keep doing the different moves. As we hit the different moves, words pop up under our names. I keep getting perfect as so does Gabriel.

"Gabriel and Aria are basically battling it out." Victor says between laughs. I roll my eyes and look at Gabriel. He does a face and I laugh and keep moving along with the music. We laugh through the whole thing, moving completely with the music.

The song finishes and Gabriel and I are tied. I cheer and Gabriel puts his arm around my shoulders.

"Looks like I found someone to share the throne with." He winks at me and I blush lightly. He chuckles and I giggle with him. I look at the others and they seem to be happy seeing us all having fun.

"Can I choose who dances next?" I ask Gabriel, his head nodding like a maniac, the grin on his face directed at everyone. I look between each of the boys, my bottom lip between my teeth as I think. I look at the screen, spotting a song that I know I will love to watch the boys dance to. I look back at the guys again, a new found amusement in my head, "You're going to be dancing to What Makes You Beautiful. The people who are doing it is, drum roll please meanie." Gabriel chuckles but does as I say, Luke joining in. I giggle and hold up four fingers, putting one down as I say each name. "Kota. Victor. North. Mr. Blackbourne." At the last name, Luke and Gabriel burst out laughing. They both lay on the floor, literally rolling from laughter.

The chosen four look between each other nervously but still walk up to me while I select the song giggling.

"Why baby?" North says, his hands landing gently on my hips. I look up at him and grin before looking at the screen.

"You and Mr. Blackbourne are too tense so this is too loosen you up. It's a sleepover after all." I say, looking at Mr. Blackbourne as I say it, "Meaning there is no formalities. So, Sean, what's Mr. Blackbourne's first name?" I look over at Dr. Green, or for tonight Sean. His green eyes light up as he smirks at his best friend.

"His name is Owen." His answer is enough for Mr. Blackbourne, or should I say Owen, to groan inwardly slightly and look at me. I smile innocently and give each of them a controller. When I reach Owen, I take his jacket and slip off his tie.

"Relax, it's only us lot." I smile at him and hang the jacket up, slipping the tie in the pocket.

"Hey pookie, I think you broke him." I look at Sean, taken aback by the nickname and confused to what he means. I look at Owen and smile as he looks at me. His face softens as he looks at me and he has a small smile on his face. My knees feel slightly weak at the sight, him actually looking our age. I then point at the screen and he looks at the other three before starting the song.