𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇

Aria's POV

"So where do you have to go?" I look at the boys as we walk through the mall. The energy and buzz as we walk through is quite minimal for it being summer break. My eyes wander to all the different stores, wanting to explore everywhere but also hating it. I've never been one for shopping, the idea of being on my feet all day doesn't sound great. I'd rather curl up with a book or play a video game. I get out of my head and look to see that Gabriel is talking to me.

"Well, Trouble, we are meeting up with our other friend first. Then we are going to pick up our suits for this event that we are attending this weekend." His deep voice reaches my ears and I nod, smiling at him. He returns it and then faces forward and so do I, "After that, we are finding you a dress." I tense and look at Gabriel, his blue eyes shimmering with excitement.

'How am I going to tell him I have no money? Wait, why do I even need a dress?'

"Um, Gabriel?" I question, making all of the boys look at me. I bite my lip and look down, still walking, "I don't see why I need a dress." Luke and Gabriel look at me like I have two heads, so I look at Kota and Nathan. They look at me with a similar look but smiling instead.

"Well, this event we are going to is a gig that our friend is playing at. He's a pianist and we are all going for support. You'll be joining us. That's if you want to." Kota explains, rushing the last part on while rubbing his neck. I look at all of them, unable to hide my shock. They wanted me to be there. I go to smile and nod but then there's a slight problem.

"Guys, I don't have the money for a dress." Gabriel wafts his hand around in a dismissing fashion. I want to laugh but Gabriel's voice cuts me off.

"I'm sure we can figure something out. But we should meet up with Victor." Luke slips my hand into his and winks at me. He pulls me to keep up with them as we speed walk to a food court. I look around quickly, trying to find the person they could be meeting, this Victor. One guy sticks out to me, making me think it is him.

He has soft brown hair that sits in gentle waves, reaching the nape of his neck. It's brushed back from his face, revealing an angular face. Even from this distance, I see he has brown eyes with a term I only have read in books. He has what can only be described as a 'fire in his eyes'. It seems to be at a simmer at the moment. He wears a white shirt and black jeans, the shirt being tucked in. Based on the way the clothes fit to him, his build seems to be slighter than Kota's, having a hidden strength behind him. My eyes are drawn to his hands, revealing long lean fingers gripping around his phone.

'Wait, he seems familiar... Victor... HE'S VICTOR MORGAN!'

I swallow the anxiety that seems to be forming in my throat. Victor Morgan is a piano prodigy, I have listened to many of his works.

'And I'm meeting him. Okay body, no fucking up.'

I take a deep breath as we reach him. His head turns and he smiles at his friends. I slip my hand out of Luke's and hang behind them all. Luke didn't seem to realize because he greets him, using the hand he was holding mine in. I watch the boys interact with each other, how they are all so relaxed around each other.

"And this is bat... girl?" I lock eyes with Victor, as all of them look at me. I look at them confused, my head tilting slightly.

"What?" I look myself over, thinking I'm doing something I didn't realize. Luke shakes his head chuckling lightly and grabs my hand again. He brings me over and I look up at Victor, "Uh, hi?"

'Hi? And you said it like a question. Good job body.'

I inwardly cringe at myself but relax when he smiles, "Hi, my name is Victor. What's yours?" His voice is smooth and similar to Luke's in the sense that it is a striking baritone. The difference between them is that Victor's is more pronounced and refined than Luke's. I smile and take my hand out of Luke's again, looking at him questioningly. He just smiles and looks at Victor. I do as well and calm myself as best I can.