𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙸𝙴𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂

So, this is basically an author's note, I'm sorry. It is important though. In this part, it names each parent of the main cast/characters. I will also tell you who is bad and good, who you have met so far (the chapter you meet them in will be next to them as well) and question marks (like this ???) if you haven't yet. Anyway, let's get down to it.

Aria – Genesis (biological mother: deceased), Elias (biological father)

Luke – Rebecca (biological mother), Quinn (biological father/North's step-father), Uncle (guardian)

Nathan – Heather (biological mother), Christopher (biological father)

Kota – Erica (biological mother), Travis (biological father)

Gabriel – Isabelle (biological mother: deceased), Martin (biological father: deceased), Pam (step-mother)

Victor – Jasmine (biological mother), George (biological father)

Dr. Green – Vivien (biological mother), Evan (biological father), Sako (adopted mother), Vixen (adopted father)

Mr. Blackbourne – Yvonne (biological mother: deceased), Samuel (biological father)

Silas – Aphrodite (biological mother: deceased), Charlie (biological father)

North – Ashleigh (biological mother), Oscar (biological father), Quinn (step-father/Luke's father), Uncle (guardian)

Good - Genesis, Rebecca, Heather, Erica, Isabelle, Martin, Jasmine, Vivien, Yvonne, Aphrodite, Ashleigh

Bad - Elias, Quinn, Christopher, Travis, George, Evan, Samuel, Oscar

Parents that are included in the series but have nothing to do with Academy or Blackout are: Pam, Charlie, Sako, Vixen

WARNING: ONE OF THE BAD IS BLACKOUT (BUT WHOOOOOOOOO)

Genesis - ???/Maybe Never

Rebecca - ???

Heather - Chapter Twenty-Seven

Erica - Chapter Twenty-Seven

Isabelle - ???/Maybe Never

Martin - ???/Maybe Never

Jasmine - Chapter Fifteen

Vivien - ???

Yvonne - ???/Maybe Never

Aphrodite - ???/Maybe Never

Ashleigh - ???

Elias - Prologue

Quinn - ???

Christopher - Chapter One

Travis - ???

George - ???

Evan - ???

Samuel - ???

Oscar - ???

So, Blackout

So, Blackout... You all seem to hate him... I don't blame you. I have decided to give you an insight into his life and why he is like this with Aria and was rather disrespectful to her mother.

Blackout became an Academy ghost when he was seven.

He was based in Greece and that's how he came to know of Genesis. He watched her from afar and became obsessed (like yandere obsessed) at eight. This is when he became known as Blackout to Genesis and her team.

He met the Academy's Angels when he was fourteen. The Academy's Angels consists of all the mothers of the boys (and Aria when she was born - Academy's Angels is an all-girls branch).

When he turned nineteen, he left the Academy and went 'incognito'.

Meeting up with _____ once when drunk, he got her pregnant - he was twenty. He ran from the responsibility of raising a child and went back to stalking Genesis.

When he was twenty-two, angry with Genesis now having dated Elias for three years, he kidnapped her and molested her - she was nineteen and Aria was only one year old.

During that time, Genesis almost killed him so he released her. He went into hiding and started to stalk Aria as well as Genesis. His yandere obsession was now with Aria when she was starting to turn two.

When Genesis dies, Blackout appraoches Elias without the mask - the mask was in his hand. They come to an agreement that he, Blackout, could do whatever he did to Genesis (verbal, mental or physical) when he was twenty-nine. Aria was only eight years old.

Blackout stalks and approaches Aria her whole life in Greece from the age of twenty-nine to thirty-six. When Elias and Aria move to Charleston, he follows them. Aria is fifteen when this happens.