𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

Aria's POV

I look out the window, my eyes threatening to close on me. Shopping with Angelika is tiring but exciting so I can't exactly complain, plus I needed the girl time. I feel my eyes close for a second until my phone vibrates against my stomach, making a giggle come out of me from the ticklish spot on my waist. I look over as I pull my phone out, seeing Angelika looking over at me, along with Kevin and Marc, the two who decided to pick us up. I lift my phone and the three laugh, realizing the vibration tickled me.

I open it, expecting a message from one of the boys seeing as they are the only ones with my number and not here. I click onto it, seeing it is actually from Angelika, and it's two pictures, one of the two of us and one where it is just me.

The first one makes me smile. We both had an iced coffee, the straws in our mouths, smiling at the camera. My eyes are closed and my smile is brighter than I have seen in a while, my arm around her shoulders. Her own arm is holding the phone, taking the photo. Her eyes are also closed, the smile being wider than I ever thought possible. Our hair clashes together in the middle, but swirling together nicely.

The second is of me alone. It was taken without me knowing seeing as I don't remember the photo being taken. I am in the middle of the shot, my head looking to my left, towards the book store from what I can see on the edge of the picture. I seem so relaxed, my body completely free of tension. My hair seems to have the light bouncing from it, almost casting a glow around my head.

I save both photos, the smile not leaving my face. My phone vibrates again, another message, but from Mr. Blackbourne. His name even makes me think about the kiss we shared in the bedroom at Nathan's home. I bite my lip, clicking onto the message thread.

Mr. Blackbourne 💌: Aria, darling, when you return to Nathan's house, I along with Sean need to talk to you. I promise, it is nothing bad.

I gulp, flicking through all the different scenarios that could possibly happen when we get there. I look back at the message and it calms my heart for two reasons; one, he promised it isn't bad, and two, he wasn't formal with me, he actually called me darling.

'Wait, he called me darling...'

I feel my cheeks heat up, remembering how he called me that before we kissed. I bring up the keyboard, typing a response quickly, feeling my nerves build up as I press send.

 I bring up the keyboard, typing a response quickly, feeling my nerves build up as I press send

Owen's POV

I sit up, re-reading the message Aria just sent through once and then twice, maybe even three times before the smile on my face refused to move.

Ms. Doukas 💌: That's okay, and I am hoping that you keep to that promise Casanova 👀

"What you smiling so much at?" I look up to see Axel leaning against the door frame that leads to the kitchen, where I am currently leaning against the work surface. I shake my head, sliding my phone into my pant pocket, and grab my cup of coffee. I slip my mask into place and take a mouthful of the dark liquid.