𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴

Blake's POV (😱)

'It's been a while since I've seen the Doukas kid.'

I stand near the food table, a drink in my hand as my eyes glance at the different people at this party. George had approached me at my own party, inviting me to this to discuss 'business'. I spot the young girl in the lilac dress, her honey hair pulled back and styles into the shape of a rose. Two locks either side of her face, that were framing her face, are now being pulled back by a boy about her age. He has two slide-in clips in his mouth as he fixes the hairstyle, making me smile and roll my eyes.

"Who was the girl you were talking to?" Kayli asks, her eyes drifting to the said girl. I think back to when I first lay my eyes on her, back when she was only three.

"Blake, this is my daughter, Aria." Genesis holds a small girl with matching eyes and blonde hair in her arms. The little girl, Aria, reminds me of a porcelain doll my mom used to own, one that I loved to admire for hours on end.

"Μαμά, ποιος είναι? (Mom, who is this?)" Aria asks, her big doe eyes looking at her mother. Genesis looks at me with a smile and then glanced at her child, motioning for me to introduce myself.

"Aria, my name is Blake. Blake Coalter." I say, my voice shy and quiet. The girl giggles, a sweet sound, and whispers to her mother who smiles and looks at me.

"She thinks your name is Blake Blake Coalter." I laugh with the older woman and the child in her arms, liking her eyes lighting up with happiness.

"She's the daughter of someone important to me." I look over at my Kayli, tensing slightly when I see one of the boys she used to work with us standing there, his eyes grazing over the selection of food. I grab her hand and pull her away, towards the dance floor. I spin her around and have us dance in time with the piano music George's son is playing. Kayli puts her arms around my neck, making me take her by the waist and pull her into me. Her body is covered by a black fitted dress, it finishing an inch above her knees, the neckline being an illusion. A black mesh covers her chest and reaching the base of her neck. Gold detailing is on the bodice, almost like gold dust particles making her shimmer under the lighting.

"What's the girl's name?" Kayli's voice has a hint of jealousy in it, making me chuckle. Her green eyes look at me with a small glare before her head looks to the left, making me look as well. The Greek doll stands there, Raven standing with her as well as one of the boys that walked in with her and the two boys she had came with originally. Raven, the stupid Russian, looks over at Kayli, hurt taking over until he sees me, the hurt becoming anger quite quickly which makes me smirk.

'Yes, I have her, not you.'

"Her name doesn't matter. I have you and she is fifteen." Kayli looks at me shocked, most likely from the age. Yes, Aria is fifteen, but she looks at least seventeen when she wants to apparently, like tonight. I look over at the small girl again, seeing her smile at Raven until she registers that he isn't paying attention to whatever they were talking about anymore. Her eyes look over, locking with mine for a moment before she looks at Raven again, her hand touching his upper arm gently. He looks down at Aria, her saying something quietly to him, causing him to sigh and nod. Raven walks away and I watch as Aria says something to the other boy with her and then walk over to us.

"Um, excuse me. Would it be okay if I danced with Mr. Coalter?" Her Greek accent is still slightly visible and Kayli looks at her, almost shocked that she would ask. I squeeze Kayli's waist slightly, gathering her attention. My girl looks at me, confusion and shock still in her eyes, and I offer her a small smile. I look back to Aria and nod, releasing Kayli's waist. Before Kayli walks away completely, I whisper into her ear.