𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

Aria's POV

Muffled voices invade my ears as I slowly wake up. Trying to think back to last night, I remember Luke in the trees, the phone, walking back, him staying over, us in the same bed. I sit up right at that particular memory. I had stayed with Nathan and Kota just the night before, so I have had a sleepover with two boys, but we didn't share the couch or anything. I look around the room, seeing the lilac phone on the bedside table. I pick it up, checking the time. I suppress giggles as I see a photo of Luke pulling a face being the lock screen.

'Maybe I could get a picture with them all. Wait what happened to my plan?'

Luke had destroyed it, just by being there. All thoughts of distancing myself now in ashes on the ground of the woods. I sigh softly and take the comforter away from me, standing up. Pain is what I feel as soon as my feet touch the carpet, making me sit back down. Taking a few deep breaths, I try standing again, being able to withstand the pain this time. I slowly make my way to my wardrobe, picking out a random outfit for the day ahead. Picking up the things necessary for a shower, I make my way out of the bedroom.

Luke stands there with Kota and Nathan, they are all standing huddled together. I stand where I am, watching and listening in.

"Guys, she seemed fine sleeping. I don't get why-" Luke is interrupted by Kota.

"Luke, we need to find out why she has had insomnia for so many years with no help, no meds. Who knows how many nights she hasn't slept." Kota's voice has worry and concern in it, worry and concern about me and my well-being. I smile softly at the thought and then clear my throat. All three boys turn and see me standing there. I give them a small wave, acting as if I heard nothing.

"Good morning. How did you two get in?" I ask, looking between Kota and Nathan. Nathan smiles and walks over, giving me a hug before separating.

"Luke let us in. Are you going for a shower?" He looks at the stuff in my arms and then back at my face. I smile and nod, walking around him. I smile at the other two before walking out and towards the bathroom.

I place my clothes on the toilet seat and grab a clean towel. I strip off my sweatshirt and shorts, then turning the faucets to get the water to the right temperature. When it is, I then open the phone and find the music app Spotify and find the Blurryface album by Twenty-One Pilots in Greek. I press shuffle and turn the volume all the way up. I step into the shower and start doing my usual routine: shaving, washing my body, washing my hair.

"Θέλω τα ... σημάδια στο δέρμα μου, Να σημαίνει κάτι για μένα και πάλι, Ελπίζω να μην έφυγες χωρίς εμένα. Ελπίζω να μην έφυγες χωρίς εμένα, σε παρακαλώ. (I want the markings made on my skin, To mean something to me again, Hope you haven't left without me. Hope you haven't left without me, please.)" I sing as I wash my hair with the sweet smelling shampoo and conditioner from the other day.  I wash the soap out of my hair and grab my towel as I step out of the shower.

I wrap it around me and listen as the song switches to another song in the album, again in Greek. I hum and move my head around as I dry my body. I wrap the towel around my wet hair while I get changed. Putting on a red pair of female boxers, I slip on the black leather skirt I brought in with me. I pick up the matching red strapless bra, fastening it on. Pulling the red crop top over that, I grab my black knee high socks and put them on as well. I grab the phone, turning the music off.

I walk out of the bathroom and into the room that joined the kitchen and bathroom area to my bedroom. Nathan and Kota are now the only ones in the room. They are sitting on the couch, both typing on their phones. I decide not to disturb them and walk back to my bedroom. I place the phone on my bedside table and grab a new pair of contact lenses. Once they are in, I grab my mom's leather jacket that she gave me when I was 8. Back then, it was really big on me with me being so small but now, it fits me perfectly. I place it next to my phone and towel dry my hair. Pulling the towel completely off, I brush my hair and braid it to my left side.