𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

~The A Report~

'Well shit.' Sean and Victor think in sync. Their eyes couldn't move from Silas, the anger radiating from the giant.

"What the fuck do you mean bandages? She had none earlier!" Gabriel shouts. Kota grabs his arm, making the teen look at his brother.

"Do you want Aria to wake up and find us talking about her?" Kota asks. With that, everyone stops themselves from shouting or arguing. They all know about her insomnia so the fact she is sleeping is good. Silas sits next to North on the couch and his eyes stay on the two who know what happened in that room and bathroom.

"Well? You said you would tell us if we stopped shouting and banging on the door." Luke says. His arms are crossed against his chest, Nathan looking similar. His legs bounces from unreleased energy. He would go for a run within the gates of the Morgan manor. Everyone looks at Sean and Victor, expectant of an answer to their silent questions. The two look between each other. Sean sighs.

"I gave her doctor-patient privilege, meaning I can't tell you." Sean admits. North looks like he is about to explode until Victor speaks.

"But I didn't do anything like that." He looks up at all of his brothers, the fire in his eyes now a simmer. The guilt is eating at him, everything he saw at that house to his bedroom. He feels useless, like he can't protect his princess. He looks at his laptop, taking a deep breath, before continuing. "There was a man in there with her. Doc told me his codename is Blackout, Aria said that is what he goes by and she doesn't know his real identity."

"We know about the fucking man. Now we have a name. Now why the fuck is there bandages on baby's arms?!" North bellows. Silas speaks to him lowly in Greek, trying to calm him. It works slightly but he is still piercing his eyes into Victor. He wants answers.

"North, calm down please. Aria,"

"Is right here." Aria speaks out at the door. North's shout had woken her up and she heard his words. They were talking about her, about the bandages. She had a right to be there. All nine boys look at her, their eyes full of guilt. She sighs and walks in further, closing the door behind her. She holds a blanket around her, the one she fell asleep in. She sits in North's lap and his eyes instantly go to her wrists. She sees the look in his eyes, the silent questions in his eyes. She sighs and lifts her wrist, moving the sleeve. As the bandages come into view, North tenses until she finishes pulling it up.

"Baby, why?" He says lowly, everyone able to hear him. Aria bites her lip and moves her sleeve back down. She pulls the blanket around her, as if it could protect her from the questioning. North notices she is shaking, nerves most likely, and holds her close to him. Everyone watches the small girl, her being at her most vulnerable state.

"It's the only escape I've had after I lost my mom and then you and Silas... I've had no one." She admits, her head hanging low. She looks over at Sean and gives him a sad smile. "Thank you for keeping the privilege but you can tell them everything. I should have known that you would talk about it." The boys find themselves feeling more guilty when she admits that. It is true, they were going to talk about it. But to have all the information, Sean would have had to break his promise to Aria.

"Thank you pookie." Sean says. The girl nods and looks at the floor as Sean speaks. The doctor takes a deep breath and looks at each of his brothers as he speaks. "Aria has a number of 96 scars including the ones she inflicted today in Victor's bedroom. She told me that the man in the room with her was someone called Blackout. He has always been in her life, as well as her mother's. She doesn't know who is behind the mask." Aria looks over at Sean and he smiles.

"Aria, why were you going to keep this secret?" Nathan asks. His blue eyes are completely focused on the blonde girl. She looks at him and messes with her sleeves.