𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈

Aria's POV

"Can you hear me Aria?" Raven asks, his voice filtering into my ears. I'm sitting in a limo with Kota, Nathan, Victor, Erica and Heather. My dress is draped in my knees so the boys could sit closer without damaging the material.

"Yes, and I can hear everyone else too?" I ask, my hands start to fiddle with the cuffs of my sleeves. I hear a chuckle to my right and look to see Nathan watching my hands, a smile on his face. I go slightly red and smooth my dress out, pushing my hands into my thighs.

"Of course you fucking can trouble. You think we'd leave you alone with the fucking Russian?" Gabriel's voice seems to be more gruff through the ear piece making me giggle. I register his words and start laughing as Raven starts cussing in Russian.

"Ворон (Raven) isn't too bad meanie." I admit, my eyes casting to the three boys in the limo with me: Kota seems to tense up slightly, Victor looks out of the window, Nathan is no longer smiling and his eyes have went to his phone that he flips in his hands. I bite my lip nd look down at my dress before I feel a hand on my knee. I look at Erica and she offers me a small smile, one I struggle to return.

"Μωρό μου (my baby), did you just say Robin isn't too bad?" North's voice comes through and I clench my fists together to hide the shaking. I swallow the lump in my throat that is building as the boys seem quieter from my statement.

"Yes..." I practically whisper, my voice cracking at the end. I bite my bottom lip again and clear my throat slightly. I look up at Erica and Heather who are looking at the boys. I will myself to look at them and regret it. The look on their eyes is reflected in each other; a look of hurt and betrayal.

"Okay, I'm guessing all of you look like North and Silas right now so I'm gonna say this. Raven and Aria have a bond okay? They trained together for a year and see each other as family. I know, for a fact, Raven doesn't see Aria more than a little sister. That was obvious with how he held her when they danced." Ashleigh's voice says, her Russian accent strong. I go to speak but Erica shakes her head, her eyes going to Heather. I look at her and her face hardens, her eyes looking at me in a protective manner.

"And I know Aria sees Raven as a big brother. So all of you, stop looking like that. It's hurting Aria." Her words make me tense and look at the floor of the limo. I look, with the corner of my eye, what the boys are doing. Kota has a dusting of pink on his cheeks and a frown in his face, Victor is looking at me with pain in that fire in his brown eyes and Nathan is looking at my hands again and his own are coming towards mine.

His warm hands cover mine with minimal effort and I can't help but to look up at him. His dark blue eyes are serious and guarded, a look that makes my stomach tighten into knots.

"We're sorry Aria. We didn't mean to hurt you." I see Kota and Victor nodding, their eyes already looking at me, regret and a guarded look. I look back at Nathan, one of his hands releasing mine to tuck a stray piece of hair behind my ear. I blush slightly as he leans his head against mine, causing me to close my eyes. "Forgive us?" He whispers, his breath brushing against my face. I can't help the small smile that takes over and I squeeze his hand lightly.

"I have nothing to forgive you all for." I say, lifting my head to look at Kota and Victor as well. The fire in Victor's eyes is a blazing inferno, a smile gracing his face. Kota seems shocked, his lips parted a little, his fingers pushing his glasses up his nose again. I look at Erica and Heather and the pride in their eyes, a warm feeling taking over when I listen to the others speaking on my ears.

"Again, what did we do to deserve this girl?" Sean says, his cheery voice coming through.

"Άγγελέ μου, είσαι πολύ ευγενικός μαζί μας (My angel, you're too kind to us)." Silas' Greek accent coming through as he speaks our mother tongue.