𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

~The A Report~

Mr. Blackbourne stands in Kota's living room, his team scattered around the space as they wait for the Toma team to join them. He finds himself straightening his tie while his mind thinks about the bird that he had met at lunch with Dr. Green. She had stared him down, her own stoic mask challenging his. He found it quite shocking for her to be so similar in that sense to him, to keep a mask up that read no emotion apart from a challenge. He sighs, taking off his glasses and cleaning them with the cloth. This isn't the first time that the blonde Ms. Doukas had slipped into his thoughts that day.

Dr. Green watches his brother and best friend, him cleaning his glasses. He knew he was thinking about young Aria, her mismatching eyes and honey hair. Dr. Green had caught himself thinking about her too. She knew so many languages and got on with all of them so well that it shocked him. She rivaled Owen's mask with her own, flirted with Luke without even realizing and he hasn't seen the guys that happy around one person.

Kota paces in the living room, counting his steps as he does so. Ever since Aria left and her father shouted something at her in Greek, he had been worried. He knows that anger, his own father had spoke to him like that before he got himself, his mother and his little sister away. Aria is in the fore front of his mind and he needs to get to the bottom of the mystery of which is her mother. She had taught her own daughter so many languages, self defense and how to get out of a car chase. All of that linked to a branch he knew very little of that was in the Academy, but he needed to know her mother's name before he delved in.

North leans against the wall near the window, Silas standing beside him. Ever since Luke found this bat girl, Silas has a hunch that it could possibly be his baby, Silas' angel, their Aria. Fate, however, doesn't like working in their favor much. He thinks back to the innocent girl back in Greece. Her honey blonde hair, her mismatching eyes, the freckles that became more visible in the sunlight, her small frame in the trees. Aria is the one thing he misses from Greece, as well as some hideouts Silas and he had found.

Victor is uncharacteristically being quiet as he sits on the floor in front of his laptop. He had went to Aria's house a little after she had left Kota and the others. When he looked into the living room window, he was horrified. There lay Aria as her father and Christopher, Nathan's father, kicked and punched at her small body. They left and all he could do was watch as she cleaned up the mess in the house. He knew she felt his gaze but thought it was from the beating. Victor refuses to talk about what he saw, he even thinks he can never go back to that house.

Nathan sits on the couch, his head tilted back as he thinks of his peanut. She had seemed so happy until she saw who was tailing us. She didn't say anything about the person, only for us to trust her and let her drive. His mind wanders to the girl as he thinks about the previous night. Aria had smiled the entire night, laughed with him and Kota. Her green and grey eyes shined whenever they talked about friends and family, her smile only faltering on the odd occasion but replaced instantly. Nathan thinks about the topics where he had seen her smile fade to be quickly replaced, drawing a blank to what it could be.

Silas stands next to his best friend that he came to the US with, his head looking straight ahead. He had thought about the conversations he and North have had over the last few hours. Silas is sure that the bat girl Luke told them about is Aria, his angel, but he needs to see for himself. The thoughts of her being so close made Silas smile and bring back a piece of him he lost. 

Lucian sits on the floor, looking at the phone Victor gave him when he arrived. Victor's orders were to pay Aria a visit later and to make sure she took it. Luke smiles at himself, still looking at Victor's choice. He had bought the latest iPhone, the same make and model as theirs. A lilac case with small designs of the white flower sweet alyssum - fitting for his sugarcube - covers it with a screen protector to prevent it smashing. Luke flips the phone in his hands, fiddling with it while they wait for the Toma team to arrive.