𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇

Aria's POV

"Are you sure you're both going to be okay alone?" Raven asks, making me roll my eyes and Angelika to giggle at his protectiveness.

Angelika had told everyone, while I made sure the small gash on my head was completely covered as well as the bruise on my chin, that we were going to the mall for some well-needed girl time. They had argued with her until I came down and told them that we would be okay and never leave each other's sides, not that either of us wanted to be alone.

"Baby, I don't know. We don't like the idea of you being alone." North admits, making me look over at him. He is leaning against the wall next to the front door of Nathan's house, Silas standing next to him with his arms crossed against his chest. I sigh, walking over to the two of them. I place a hand on his shoulder, going onto my tip toes, and kiss his cheek. I back up to see him sagging slightly against the wall now, making me giggle.

"But I'm not alone North, I'm with Angelika." I look over at my female best friend, her looking over at me.

Her brown eyes still show a little worry at my injured self but otherwise she is happy, the light in those chocolate eyes. Her pink hair is smooth and straightened to perfection, in a high ponytail with a few strands loose either side of her face. She is wearing a brown t-shirt that shows every curve of her body, paired with black shorts that are baggy around her thighs. A matching black blazer is covering her shoulders and folded up to her elbows, revealing the charcoal inside lining.

I smile at her, slightly wider than before, and she winks at me before turning back to the Toma team. I giggle and look back at North and Silas, their eyes showing their uneasiness to the idea of not seeing me.

"We know that peanut but it doesn't mean we can't like the idea of you being away and unable to get to us quickly if you need to." I frown and look at Nathan, Kota and Victor standing either side of him. They both nod and cross their arms like Silas, making me groan slightly. I like that they care for me but I needed to explain everything to Angelika, and tell her about my moment with Mr. Blackbourne earlier.

'Plus we have to catch up after being away from each other for so many years.'

"I understand that but Angelika needs the girl time, and I haven't been around another girl in years that isn't Heather." I admit, rubbing the jacket arm that I am wearing. Angelika had picked out the outfit for me, and fixed my hair, thinking it would be good to look classy yet care-free.

The blazer is a charcoal color with white pinstripes going vertically down the material, with matching shorts that are slightly baggy around my thighs. Underneath, a white t-shirt clings to me like a second skin, showing a faint outline of the nude bra I am wearing underneath. I picked a pair of dark grey knee high stockings to wear with it, and a pair of white Vans for my shoes. Angelika had straightened my hair and then pulled it up into a high ponytail, leaving a few strands out on either side of my head to make sure my gash wasn't on show, and making hers match so it didn't look suspicious.

"Pookie, you have to understand why we are slightly on edge." I look at the doctor and nod, understanding why he and Mr. Blackbourne are feeling most tense with this day out for me and Angelika. I walk over to him and hug him quickly before backing away and looking at Angelika, her seeing my plead for help. She sighs and walks over, putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Look, boys, she can handle her own. And she has me, and I have been trained the same way she was." Angelika looks at each of the boys that seemed to have wormed their way into my life in such a small amount of time, including North and Silas. They all seem to sag at the reality that we are going to go, whether they like it or not. I frown and then look over at Mr. Blackbourne, seeing his guard up until he locks eyes with me.