Capitol XXIII

A/N: This chapter contains mentions of rape and kidnapping so please proceed with caution. We're finally at Stellan's side of story!

--

Morning came and Alathea was the first one to wake up. She was sleeping between her two husbands who are still sound asleep. Her head was laying on Dion's upper body while Adlai had his arms wrapped around her slim waist. Their bare bodies were only covered by her white fur blanket.

Last night had drained all her energy. Dion was being mischievous and teaching Adlai things that he had yet to know. She fell asleep right after but when she woke up a few hours later, Dion was all on her again while Adlai slept beside them. It took her another hour to fall asleep once again.

Sitting up, Alathea stretched her arms and groan. She climbed down from her bed and reached for her robe to cover her naked body full of bruises and bites. She voluntarily took their clothes scattered on the floor and neatly placed it in her couch for the servants to take later. She then called for her head maid and asked for the bath to be readied. The head maid took the clothes with her before leaving and preparing for the Empress and her consorts' bath.

Dion and Adlai woke up at the same time. The first consort quickly sat up and leaned his back on the headboard while Adlai reached for a pillow to hug. Alathea went back to the bed to give them a good morning kiss which they lazily returned.

"I already have the bath prepared, would you like to join me?" the two nodded and yawned. Adlai sat up as well when a few servants had entered the room with new robes in their hands. They all assisted the two consorts to prepare for their morning bath, not even showing a sign of discomfort as they already got used of seeing her consorts bare whenever they stay on her chamber. Some of them had already started cleaning her bed, taking out the bedsheets, blankets, and pillowcase to replace with new ones.

After preparing, Alathea went down with the two to the bath that she had previously taken with Wolf. The servants who were standing outside had opened the door for them to let them in.

Hearing the door opened, the other consorts, who are already taking a bath, looked back and saw the three entering with their robes on

Lynx whistled as he saw them entering "It looks like you three had fun last night" he commented, smirking as he watch them remove their robes and take a quick shower "You didn't bother inviting me?" his comment seemed to make Adlai's face burn in embarassment while some were silent or letting out a small laugh.

Wolf's face was red as well when he understood what Lynx was implying. It was his first-time taking bath with the consorts and the Empress. He was originally planning on taking a bath back at his palace, but Daquan came unannounced and invited him to a public bath, which meant the royal bath. He wanted to decline but the fifth consort had already pulled him away from his private bath.

Pushing his hair back, Dion looked back at Lynx, who's leaning on the edge of the pool and looking at them "I already have my hands full with Adlai so I don't really need a bother adding" he escorted Alathea on the same pool as the other consorts while Adlai followed them with a red face.

"How was the experience, Adlai?" Lynx asked, still smirking

"It was good, right?" Daquan, deciding to tease as well, said with a smile on his face. Stellan let out a soft laugh as he watches them tease the sixth consort who refused to utter a word.

Smiling, Alathea reached for Stellan and wrapped her arms around his waist. Stellan hugged her back and kiss her forehead, he gently asked how she was feeling, and she answered with a warm smile.

"Glad to see you here, consort Wolf" Dion said as he smiled at the man, who's quietly standing nearby. Wolf only nodded at him in response.

Lynx laughed as he also noticed Wolf's red face "with all this talk, you find it hard to relate, virgin?"