Author's Note: HIATUS

Happy New Year! How are you?

I'm just going to make this short. As the chapter's title stated, I'll be putting my works (I have two on-going) into a TEMPORARY hiatus for now. Calm down, I'm not going anywhere, and I'm not giving this up-- I have so many ideas to write, and this story is not done. I've thought about doing this and decided it'll be for the best (it sounds like I'm breaking up with all of you hahaha 🤣).
I want to give myself some time to focus on the essential things in my life (Oh, look at me being an ✨adult✨, lmao). We're at the second part of our thesis paper, and we're having a hard time gathering data; also, I'm at my first practicum (on-the-job training). Many things are happening in my life right now, and I want to focus on that first.
It'll be a few months of waiting; maybe I'll be back by March or a month after that. I really just want to finish this thesis paper and take the time to collect and reward myself after. I don't really want to make you wait for a month just for one chapter and I observed that the time constraint and other workloads were affecting the quality of each chapter so I thought it would be best to at least let this school term pass.

Thank you so much for sticking with me from the start and for understanding! Be writing soon! Stay safe and healthy, please. I wish you all the best this year.

'Til the next update!

All my love,
SD

P.S. Spoiler or not? Someone's going to die ehe.