V

Stellan stole a glance in Wolf's direction and let out a quiet laugh as he saw how surprised Wolf's expression is. He shared a few looks with the other imperial consorts, and they all smiled as they continued watching Alathea silently making her way towards them.

They couldn't help but reminisce the day they married Alathea, sharing the same expression the first time they glance at how beautiful Alathea was at their wedding.

Dion took his steps forward to escort Alathea inside the round pavement. Alathea gladly took his rough hand and smiled at him. With her hand gently placed on his arm, Dion leads her towards Wolf, who had his all attention on her glimmering beauty. He put a hand on her hand that rests on his arm and gave her a reassuring smile; Alathea returned his gesture with a light squeeze.

As her amethyst eyes landed on her betrothed, she managed to notice something new about him. The silver hair that he usually ties on his back was no more. He looks pretty refreshing with his clean-cut hair. Her eyes went wide as she realized what he had done, and it didn't go unnoticed by Wolf. Once she got closer enough, she let go of Dion's arms and silently gasped, "Your hair."

Wolf gave Dion a nod of thanks and offered his arm to Alathea, who obediently accepted his invitation. He ignored her reaction escorted her until they both reach the high priestess.

A priest stood by the high priestess' side; he had both hands holding a silver wand, handing it to the high priestess. The high priestess gently took the scepter and started, "Today, with the Moon goddess' blessings, we are to witness the matrimony between two great kingdoms which had been at war for years. The Undine Empire and the Valhale Kingdom. Finally, peace has come!" she moved her scepter and placed it down the pavement, making a clinging sound inside the temple. She tightened her grip on the scepter and bowed her head. "We call upon the goddess Moon and hear our prayer" everyone present followed her action. White flowers suddenly appeared around the clear water, showing a luminous light. Soon the water had seemed to answer their call and started to move around the floor gently. "State your names, your royal highnesses," she softly said

"Alathea Valeria Avianna d'Athenous," Alathea responded

"Wolf Liev Vauville" Wolf followed suit

"These two have humbled themselves as your faithful servants" the high priestess looked up at the glass ceiling. The clear morning sky had suddenly gone dark, pigments of dark blue painted the sky, and a single rounded moon presents itself, completely illuminating the round pavement through the clear glass above them. "May you bless these two as they forge a great bond with each other for eternity" the emerald stones in the scepter glowed, a quiet melody flowed through it, "Grant them eternal love, hope, happiness, and selflessness as they rule the Empire with benevolence. May they bring peace for eternity as the goddess have will it!" she lifted the wand. The waters were suddenly pushed back against the walls, ultimately leaving the floor dry and clean.

However, something unexpected happened. A strong gust of wind went out and completely froze the waters, surprising everyone inside.

King Farron suddenly stood up from his seat to have a better look. The waters were solidly frozen, and the temperature inside the temple was slowly decreasing. Nobles are trying to warm themselves as they felt cold emanating inside the temple. The King's eyes could not believe what he was seeing; even his wife and firstborn were surprised as well.

"Oh, my" The high priestess smiled widely as she looked around the temple. She looked back at the two and saw Wolf's surprised expression mixing with Alathea's confused ones. "The Snow goddess have perhaps blessed this marriage as well" suddenly, the temple was filled with claps.

Wolf looked up and saw his father's flabbergasted expression. He moved his head to take a glance at Alathea, who was quietly standing beside him, sharing the same expression as him.