Chapter 46

Uncle He summarised what happened these few days to Zhao Zun. Zhao Zun was already extremely shocked but upon seeing Ruan Qian Xiu, it was as if he'd seen a ghost.

Ruan Qian Xiu said with cupped hands: "Sir, haven't seen you in years."

Zhao Zun scratched his hair and sighed: "What happened today is enough for me to digest. After you left, Yu Fa City erupted into chaos for a while. Second Gongzi and the clan leader disputed any times because of you. Now, Second Gongzi has already secretly left Yu Fa City, primarily to find you. However, since Da Liang City has become like this, clan leader shouldn't have time to worry about you for a while."

Yu Ren Shu asked: "Did the matter of Da Liang City already travel to Yu Fa City?"

"Da Liang City's beacon has already been lit. Yu Fa City has definitely received the report long ago. Only when I left, clan leader hadn't yet made any moves yet." Zhao Zun looked towards Jiang Chao Ge, "The beacons of all the cities in the north have been quiet for hundreds of years. The lighting of the beacon this time puts the people of Yu Fa City in a state of anxiety as they don't know what happened. I would never have guessed, no, no one would've guessed that it was actually....."

Ruan Qian Xiu said: "Sir, saving people is more important. Let's talk about any matters later."

Zhao Zun nodded forcefully: "Right. Hurry prepare some medicinal herbs for me...."

A total of sixteen people were injured within the compound, most of whom had quite severe injuries. Zhao Zun was a level three spirit priest, a talent hard to come by in any city. His spiritual power was much more abundant than Uncle He. He first stabilised the mortal wounds of those heavily wounded, then treated them one by one.

Everyone busied themselves for an entire night and finally saved the lives of all that were wounded. Zhao Zun's spiritual power had been completely consumed. It would take at least three to five days for it to recover. But Qi Ling Feng's forces could arrive at any moment. They couldn't stay for long and were extremely conflicted for a while.

After Zhao Zun healed Uncle He, the two went to find Jiang Chao Ge for a private conversation.

The three sat in the room, looking at one another, suddenly having a strange feeling. In this other world, to be able to come face to face to someone from their own world, what a wonderful destiny. But simultaneously, it also created a feeling of sympathy for those that suffered the same as themselves.

Jiang Chao Ge smiled, "Where are you two from?"

"We are both from Hui Du."

"Oh, not far from my home." Jiang Chao Ge shook his head, "In a blink of an eye, I've already been here for half a year."
He didn't even dare think about how his company and properties were now. If he returned late, perhaps there won't be anything left of everything he'd built up over the years. Fortunately, he was all alone in the world and didn't have a single relative he cared about, otherwise time would crawl even more here.

Zhao Zun and Uncle He weren't as unconstrained as him. Upon mentioning family, the two of them had tears flowing from aged eyes.

Speaking of the past, the three of them had many feelings. They chatted from their original world to Meng Sheng.
Speaking of Meng Sheng, Uncle He said with a pained heart: "I didn't think I'd never be able to see Meng Sheng again. He ultimately still died in the hands of Ming Yin Association....."

"In the end, what kind of grudge is there between Ming Yin Association and Chu Yun?"

Zhao Zun laughed coldly: "What other grudge could it be? Isn't it because of the fight for Heaven grade spirit weapons, the majority of grudges in Tian Ling is related to spirit weapons? Only Ming Yin Association is vicious and cold blooded and isn't the same as Chu Yun."