Chapter 30

Yu Ren Shu wanted Qi Ran Jun to bring along the old man and his granddaughter. This place truly wasn't suitable for living in any longer. In addition, the young girl had a lot of potential. Staying here would be a waste.

Qi Ran Jun was only too glad to do a favour with little cost and also promised Yu Ren Shu to send someone to eliminate the Ear Rats on Dan Xun Mountain.

On the way, Qi Ran Jun curiously asked Jiang Chao Ge: "What rare beast is it?"

Jiang Chao Ge looked at the little Zuzong in his lap who glared at everyone he saw and didn't give a good expression to anyone except him and smiled: "Secret."

Qi Ran Jun narrowed his eyes and didn't ask again.

The walked for a day and a night and arrived at Qiu Ru City to resupply. Only after going more than three hundred metres north from Qiu Ru City could they arrive at the guardian clan, Qi Clan's supreme headquarters—— Yu Fa City. There, it was freezing. There were eight months of winter in a year. Qi Clan of the north possessed the most nobles that owned territories. But two thirds of these territories were frozen wastelands no one resided in. No one knew what type of scary monsters and beasts hid in those areas.

Arriving at Qiu Ru City, Jiang Chao Ge took advantage of the fact that Simone was paying for them to buy lots of alcohol.

Zhi Xuan drank several gulps, expression somewhat flat and insipid, "I feel like that Que Shen Alcohol is just the right flavour."

"Didn't you finish it?"

"You go ask the spirit weapon user of the fox how to brew it."

Jiang Chao Ge just happened to want to go chat with Long Xiang. This time he had an excuse. He glanced at Qi Ran Jun, "Sir, can I go see Long Xiang?"

Qi Ran Jun had already removed his suit of silver armour and helmet, revealing a young and resolute face and a stalwart figure. After he heard it, he glanced at Yu Ren Shu awkwardly.

Yu Ren Shu said: "Zhi Xuan is addicted to drinking. Ran Jun, let them go ask Long Xiang."

Qi Ran Jun nodded his head, giving a meaningful glance to his imperial bodyguard.

The imperial bodyguard took Jiang Chao Ge and Zhi Xuan upstairs. Long Xiang and Zui You was imprisoned in the innermost room, a lot of people guarding them.

Entering the room, Long Xiang was situated on the ground with hands were tied up, cultivating with eyes closed. Zui You sat at the side with a leg lifted, eating light refreshments.

Hearing movement, Long Xiang opened his eyes, sweeping his gaze indifferently over Jiang Chao Ge.

Zui You smiled faintly, "What did you come here for?"

Jiang Chao Ge said: "Zhi Xuan cannot forget Que Shen Alcohol and wants me to ask the brewing method."

Long Xiang said coldly: "Do you think I look like I'm in the mood to tell you the brewing method of alcohol?"

"You can't do anything else right now anyway." Jiang Chao Ge said to the imperial bodyguard that followed them in, "Little Brother, prepare a pen and paper for me."

The imperial bodyguard opened the door to call people to retrieve it, simultaneously leaving the room. Soon, he placed pen and paper on the table.

Zui You stood up. It seemed almost like his body had no bones as he leisurely walked over. When he passed by that imperial bodyguard, he suddenly twisted his head and blew a puff of air at him.

That imperial bodyguard froze, eyes immediately becoming hazy, body swaying, motionless as if he had lost his spirit.
Zui You crossed his arms and leaned on the wall, saying with a smile: "What do you want to say?"