Chapter 25

Everyone waited anxiously in the quarters. As expected, before dark, Yu Ren Kui returned, bringing back a man. The man was about thirty, tall and big, holding a black axe in his hand, seeming very powerful when he walked.

Tian Rong said: "That is precisely Yu Ren Kui's Jiu Jiu, Li Xian Shi. That Heaven grade spirit weapon in his hands is Jing Ting Axe, made from the skull of rare beast Fei."

"Fei?" What kind of rare beast is that?"

"You will know very soon." Tian Rong didn't wait for Yu Ren Kui's rubbish at all, body turning into the form of a Zheng in an instant. A leopard form rare beast as big as a house with five tails, dashing towards Yu Ren Kui and Li Xian Shi like a flash of amber lightning.

With a wave of Li Xian Shi's big axe, a huge black ox about the size of a Zheng was summoned!

That huge ox only had one single eye in the middle of its forehead. It's two shiny black horns were thick and stiff. A long snake tail trailed behind its body.

Two large beasts collided in midair with a loud crash. The Zheng's single horn and the Fei's dual horns stuck each other. That Fei was obviously somewhat stronger than Tian Rong. Tian Rong's four claws that gripped the ground was forced to move back, forcibly gorging deep holes in the ground. He gave a loud roar, lifting his claw and clawing towards the Fei's neck.

That huge ox's body leapt away. He opened his mouth, voice steady and low: "Tian Rong, long time no see."

Tian Rong bared his fangs, "Compared to sleeping for thousands of years, not seeing each other for half a year can't be considered long right, Jing Ting?"

Jing Ting shook his head: "That's true." He used his huge hoof to dig at the ground, "I've always wanted to test your abilities."

"Then come." Tian Rong gave a roar and threw himself at Jing Ting at an extremely fast speed.

Li Xian Shi swung around the huge ax in his hands, yet he found that no one stepped forward to provoke him. Jiang Chao Ge had long since warned the people in the quarters that other than him and Tian Rong, other people couldn't clash with Yu Ren Kui. Li Xian Shi's gaze fell on Jiang Chao Ge as well as the sword Jiang Chao Ge carried on his back which was wrapped in cloth and rope.

Seeing Li Xian Shi looking at Jiang Chao Ge with a gaze full of hostility, Zhi Xuan's golden pupils flared, looking at Li Xian Shi ferociously.

When Li Xian Shi met that sinister gaze, his heart shook. A type of silent fear crept up his spine, spreading throughout the nerves in his whole body in an instant. It was like he was being glared at by a super rare beast, simply making him tremble in fear. He was the spirit weapon user of a Heaven grade spirit weapon himself, how come he never knew that Heaven grade spirit weapons could have such an imposing aura?

Jiang Chao Ge gave a cold laugh, "If Sir is bored, I can cross a few times with you. But everyone knows that my spiritual power is weak. If you accidentally kill me, don't think you can relaxedly carry the sword out of Prince Shu's quarters."
Yu Ren Kui said coldly: "Other than acting cool, do you still have a chip to save your small life?"

Jiang Chao Ge looked at the two millennium old rare beasts currently engaging in a bloody battle. Tian Rong was already acting in accordance to his instructions, obviously in a disadvantageous position. In fact, he knew that even if he didn't give specific instructions, Tian Rong still wouldn't have a way to win over Jing Ting. Yu Ren Shu was not present, the spiritual power in Tian Rong's body couldn't be maintained for very long. Just with this point, he was bound to lose. Jiang Chao Ge allowed him to 'lose on purpose', simply to save him some face.