Chapter 3

One after another strange experiences gave Jiang Chao Ge's brain more than what it can process. He couldn't manage to feel surprised and only said, "Get, Get on the horse."

The two got on the horse. Jiang Chao Ge took out his own leather belt and used it to tie the hands of the third prince behind his back. Then he urged the horse to run towards the outside of the city.

Thankfully his horsemanship wasn't bad. Originally it was only regarded as a leisure activity, yet now it has become a technical skill. He simply urged the horse this way, and ran many Li in one breathe, gradually drawing away from the sovereign capital. Yet those imperial bodyguards, due to their concern for the third prince, did not catch up at all.
The third prince said calmly on the horse, "Where do you want to take me?"

Jiang Chao Ge said irritably, "How am I supposed to know." There was still a ball of confusion in his head. Anyone who's encountered what he has would only be more frightened out of their wits.

"There's a village if you run towards the west for three kilometres. You can release me there."

"Impossible." Who knew if there were their people in that village.

"Then you..."

Just as they were talking, a brown coloured horse suddenly burst out from the side road on the avenue ahead. On the horse sat an old man with old fashioned clothes. That horse walked very slowly, the old man even held a pot of wine and walked while drinking.

Jiang Chao Ge's horse was in the process of speeding by. If he didn't dodge, he would definitely run into him head on. He shouted at him from afar, "Hey! Get out of the way!"

The old man gave him a glance and after leisurely drinking a mouthful, suddenly turned his head and concentrated his attention on them. There was also no knowing if he was looking at the people or the horse.

"Get out of the way!" Jiang Chao Ge yelled violently. This avenue originally wasn't wide and this spirit tool was still not quite the same as a normal horse. It didn't listen to his commands and continuously ran blindly. Maybe they will really run into each other.

The old man stared at them fixedly, motionless.

Jiang Chao Ge gritted his teeth and fiercely pulled at the reins. Yet that horse didn't give a bit of response, until the third prince opened his mouth and said, "Stop."

The white horse was just like a bolt of electricity. It used all its strength and suddenly halted in its steps, raising its front hooves, almost throwing the two off the horse.

The old man urged the horse and ambled over.

Jiang Chao Ge was full of hostility towards everyone in this world. He said coldly, "Are you deliberately blocking the way?"

The old man looked at them for a while and then suddenly grinned from ear to ear, "Hahahaha, too interesting." The third prince narrowed his eyes.

Jiang Chao Ge gave a push to the third prince, "Let your horse go around."

The old man said to Jiang Chao Ge, "Person from the other world, there will not be a good ending if you follow him. Come with me. I can deliver you safely out of Tian Ao City."

The eyes of the third prince became cold, and the hands that were tied behind his back secretly clenched into fists.
Jiang Chao Ge said, "You know who he is?"

"Of course I know." The old man laughed strangely two times. "Quick come with me. The more time that passes, the more dangerous it is."

"Why should I believe you?"