Chapter 37

Jiang Chao Ge was so moved by the heroic and calm phrase of 'let's face the enemy' that tears streamed down his face. He deserved to be called the heroic Prince Shu. An expert in facing beasts, one could tell he was a leader from a glance.

"Hurry! Retreat towards the entrance!" Yu Ren Shu jumped atop Tian Rong's head in a few steps, the long Jian in his hand, spiritual power flowing throughout his whole body. His sleeves fluttered without wind, silver hair reflecting a luscious light in the gloomy cave. He shot towards the group of snakes like an arrow.

At the same time, Tian Rong also opened his ferocious mouth, throwing himself forward and biting a long snake's face. That long snake was at least a dozen metres long and about as thick as an adults thigh. Tian Rong and the long snake both rolled around on the ground. The long snake hissed and wanted to constrict Tian Rong. Tian Rong didn't care and allowed the long snakes spine covered snake body  constrict him, his own jaws continuing to bite ferociously. His astonishing bite strength actually ripped off half the head of that long snake!

Yu Ren Shu gave a violent yell, waving Tian Rong Jian ferociously in midair. Combined with powerful spiritual power, it sent an invisible blast force towards the group of snakes. The vertebra of the three long snakes at the front became dislocated and twisted in many places as if it'd been snapped by a huge pair of hands. The long snake bodies laid limply on the ground as if they'd pulled a muscle. Not even a single drop of blood could be seen yet they were already completely disabled!

Everyone present was shocked by the impressive strength of Yu Ren Shu's attack. Originally when they were fighting Shan Quan Hui, Yu Ren Shu wasn't seriously fighting at all. This was the true strength of Yu Ren Shu, the famed level five spirit weapon user known across the Tian Ling continent.

After Yu Ren Shu landed on the ground, he charged back into the group of snakes immediately. Tian Rong also stood up and shook himself fiercely. A portion of the steel spikes embedded within his thick fur were shaken off, but there was still many piercing his body which seemed quite terrifying.

At this moment, Jiang Chao Ge and the rest were only a few steps away from the cave entrance. However upon seeing that Yu Ren Shu and Tian Rong couldn't stop a whole den of long snakes at all, they simply turned back and returned.
Ruan Qian Xiu said: "We have to lure the long snakes out of the cave, otherwise our rare beasts can't fight here properly. With just a few of us humans, we'll be eaten sooner or later."

Long Xiang said: "Zui You, you take them out first. I'll go lure the snakes."

Zui You sighed: "Little idiot, can you run faster than me?" He shook his huge magnificent tails and dashed towards the group of snakes.

Ruan Qian Xiu said to Jiang Chao Ge: "You go out first."

Jiang Chao Ge shook his head, "The cave is probably somewhat safer."

Ruan Qian Xiu froze and turned her head to look. Unbeknownst to them, many rare beasts had gathered at the cave entrance, peering at them, all producing strange movements. They might be waiting. Waiting for the long snakes to finish eating them and leave them some leftovers. They really were stupid brutes, ignorant of the fact that snakes ate things whole.

Long Xiang and Zui You had already dashed into the group of snakes. Zui You's body of pure pale fur really made people feel unable to taint it. Unfortunately long snakes didn't show such pity and protective feelings, leaping at him wanting to bite. Zui You's figure was dexterous but within the cave it couldn't be put to good use and he was attacked by biting long snakes.

Long Xiang faced a long snake whilst waving Zui You Halberd. That long snake was more than ten times his size. The size difference itself was alarming to people, making ones heart leap into their throat. When the head of that long snake threw itself at Long Xiang, purple tongue flickering, Long Xiang dodged to the side in a flash with extreme speed. Then he jumped powerfully, jumping onto the lowered head of the long snake! The head of the long snake was the only place on its entire body unprotected by steel spiny skin. After Long Xiang jumped onto it, the long snakes reaction was also very fast, shaking its head wanting to throw him off. Long Xiang sat on its head, holding onto its neck with his two legs, raising the Halberd up high about to stab down.