Chapter 13

Meng Sheng closed the door, "Quick, pack up our things."

Jiang Chao Ge analysed: "He spent more than two months and only searched to Hu An City now. This proves that he is not certain that we are here at all, and only searched all the way here. Let's not panic first. He may not be able to find us."

Meng Sheng shook his head, "Although Hu An City has a lot of outsiders, there are few with Dark grade spirit weapons. As far as I know, there are no more than ten. This sword of mine has been seen by quite a few nobles in the city. If they investigate following this clue, Prince Shu will come to our door sooner or later."

"Then should we leave the city now?"

Meng Sheng shook his head again, "Since Prince Shu has already come to Hu An City, he will definitely close off the water routes and land routes out of the city. It is not quite possible for us to escape. We can only find place to hide."

Jiang Chao Ge frowned, "This town is not small, but it is not big. Where do we hide?"

Meng Sheng thought for a bit, "Let's put Zhi Xuan Sword in the hidden chamber, then go to an inn."

Zhi Xuan gave a soft snort, chin propped on his palm, and looked at them. It was obvious that he wasn't very happy they were going to hide his horn away.

Jiang Chao Ge said with surprise: "There is a hidden chamber here?"

"Follow me."

Jiang Chao Ge picked up the sword and entered Meng Sheng's room.

Meng Sheng moved the bed away and removed the old floor tiles one by one. Sure enough, a door appeared underneath. He pulled the door open with force. The old musty smell of mould immediately filled the air. Thick clouds of dust accompanied it. Meng Sheng said: "You put the sword in there."

Jiang Chao Ge glared at him, "A basement is a basement. Why call it a secret chamber ah?" He looked at that pitch black basement. He could even imagine the dirty and anaerobic environment in there. He didn't want to go down there at all.
"Don't speak nonsense. Go down there quickly."

Jiang Chao Ge had no choice but to summon the courage to jump down. Why was he the only one who could hold the sword?

After hiding the sword, the left with simple luggage.

The arrival of Yu Ren Shu made the whole of Hu An City seethe with excitement. The people here have probably never received a visit from nobles, especially the distinguished, handsome and honourable Third Prince. They surrounded the street until not even a drop of water could get through, just to catch a glimpse of the elegance of the Third Prince.

Meng Sheng said confusedly: "Why does he have to arrive with such great fanfare? Isn't he afraid of us escaping?"

Jiang Chao Ge said: "This is in order to make an empty show of strength. He is trying to force us to expose ourselves. The more confidence we lack, the more likely we will behave irrationally." Before, when he was still mixing in different paths, they also often used this trick. It's able to quickly defeat the enemy's psychological barrier. Once someone is in a state of panic, their IQ will decrease sharply. "It seems that the water route and land route will definitely be sealed off. It'll be very hard for us to leave Hu An.... If we don't take the sword, maybe we can deceive our way out of the city?"

Zhi Xuan slapped his neck with the palm of his hand, "Ignorant fools, I can't be separated too far from my horn!"

Meng Sheng nodded, "It's ok if it's just moving about in town. It's not ok if the beast spirit and the spirit weapon are seperated too far."