Chapter 21

After the two finished dressing, they walked out of the quarters. Yu Ren Shu and Tian Rong wore the same set of Illustrious clothes, sitting on top of fine horses, dashing and confident with extraordinary poise.

Jiang Chao Ge looked at the Jian on Yu Ren Shu's back, "You bring a weapon even when attending a banquet?"

"When we arrive at Crown Prince Palace I will naturally take it off." Yu Ren Shu's gaze swept Jiang Chao Ge from head to toe, "I originally wanted people to make you a set of Other World clothes, like what you wore when you came here. However, I couldn't remember what it actually looked like because at that time, you were so busy kidnapping me."

Jiang Chao Ge smiled, "Your Majesty really knows how to bear a grudge."

Yu Ren Shu smiled lightly: "Let's get on the horse."

As soon as Zhi Xuan neared a horse, that horse stamped its hooves irritably, even moving backwards out of nervousness. The sound of heavy breathing puffed out of its nose continuously, seemingly as if it wanted to whinny yet did not dare be too loud.

Zhi Xuan narrowed his eyes dangerously, "Bastard, I'll bite you to death if you move around more."

A low growl emitted from the throat of Tian Rong that made people shiver. That wasn't the sound of a human but the sound of a Zheng. This time there was an effect, the horse didn't dare to move. Only when Zhi Xuan turned his body and mounted the horse, the poor horse trembled.

Zhi Xuan gave Tian Rong a glare. Tian Rong didn't respond. Jiang Chao Ge tugged at Zhi Xuan's sleeve, "Don't scare the horse."

Zhi Xuan curled his lip, "Who scared him." He gripped Jiang Chao Ge's elbow, "Why are you not riding the same one as me?"

"Too heavy, the horse can't bear it."

"So useless."

Jiang Chao Ge mounted the horse gracefully, "Your Majesty, did you bring the spirit medicine?"

Yu Ren Shu frowned, "Don't tell me you're actually afraid I'd break an agreement?"

"Of course not. I'm only worried that Your Majesty is too busy and temporarily forgot."

Yu Ren Shu gave a soft snort, "You can't find anyone as impudent as you in the entire Tian Ling continent."

He glanced at a subordinate.

Jiang Chao Ge thought, I don't even need to act ignorant in front of you, it won't be too late anyway when I do need to.
After interacting for several short days, he'd already gained a pretty good understanding of the temperament of this Third Prince. This person, although noble and arrogant, his personality was honest even to the point where he was somewhat obsessed with morals from his observations. As long as he didn't truly offend him, he was way easier to interact with in comparison to both Zhi Xuan and Tian Rong. Only this person had been a prince his entire life and was used to keeping his word. If he really going to help him find Divine grade spirit weapons, there would be inevitable conflict in strategic decisions. Therefore he must be a little strong willed towards Yu Ren Shu right now, so that he could have space to contend with him later. If he bowed and bent his knee to him right now, he would have no way to go against him later.

The subordinate passed a wooden box up. Yu Ren Shu took it and personally gave it to Jiang Chao Ge.

Jiang Chao Ge stretched out his hand about to take it. Yu Ren Shu lifted his long arm, lightly unbuckling the box with his fingers. The lid of the wooden box slowly opened. A dark red pill lay inside, about the size of a walnut.

"This is a spirit pill sent here by the Fan Clan from the West last year. It's a pill made from the eye of the Qiu Niu, stomach of a Ming Yao, the bones of the Flying Serpent, the wings of Qie Zhi, matched with 99 different herbs, and cultivated for 3 years. It's hard to obtain with a thousand pieces of gold, and is the first class treasure of the Fan Clan. Normal people can't even see it."