Chapter 22

No other disturbances occurred at the banquet.

Everybody could see that Yu Ren Xiao was roping in Yu Ren Shu and Yu Ren Kui was currently being isolated. Only, the majority of the people felt that whatever Yu Ren Xiao did, he was digging his own grave. If Yu Ren Shu had half the mind to fight for the throne, no matter how one saw it, Yu Ren Xiao wouldn't be his opponent at all.

Jiang Chao Ge was somewhat concerned that this fight will effect them. He decided to urge Yu Ren Shu to leave the imperial capital earlier to go find other Divine grade spirit weapons, particularly the White Marsh Zhi Xuan spoke of.
Zhi Xuan proceeded to drink wine continuously. His temper came quickly but also went quickly. Soon there was only wine in his eyes.

After the banquet ended, Yu Ren Shu bid farewell to his two older brothers and was just about to leave with Jiang Chao Ge but just as they walked out of Crown Prince Palace, they were stopped by the State Preceptor.

The State Preceptor invited them back to State Preceptor Hall, obviously wanting to say something.

State Preceptor Hall was not far from Crown Prince Palace. Yu Ren Shu readily agreed.

Arriving at State Preceptor Hall, Jiang Chao Ge only felt that the alcohol smell dissipated somewhat after he drank two cups of tea. Looking at the useless appearance of Zhi Xuan with his eyes misted over, still holding onto a pot of alcohol without any sign of letting go, it really was utterly helpless.

The State Preceptor said to Jiang Chao Ge: "I heard from His Highness that you've already agreed to help us find Divine grade spirit weapons."

"Correct. I hope that when the time comes, sir State Preceptor can also fulfil his promise and send me home."

"I do what I say."

Jiang Chao Ge smiled, "I trust that sir State Preceptor will be true to his word otherwise I definitely won't let the matter go."

The State Preceptor gave a light smile, "You Zhun."

You Zhun walked over and handed over a wooden box.

The State Preceptor opened the box. A book lay within it, "These are cultivation techniques I created myself, suitable for level 4 and below spirit weapon users. It's much more dedicated than the one commonly circulated through Tian Ling continent. Jiang Chao Ge, I hope this book will be of assistance to your cultivation."

Jiang Chao Ge said happily: "This is exactly what I need. Many thanks."

Yu Ren Shu said: "State Preceptor sir, right now do you have any other clues to finding Divine grade spirit weapons?"

The State Preceptor sighed: "We know too little about Divine grade spirit weapons. Right now, we can only be certain that their characteristics are about the same as Heaven grade spirit weapons. I'm also unable to investigate on a grand scale. Therefore, I think we should search for them according to how we search for Heaven grade spirit weapons. At that time, Zhi Xuan can differentiate whether they are actually Divine grade spirit weapons.... Sir Zhi Xuan, can you differentiate?"

Zhi Xuan gave him a sideway glance, "I've lived for thousands of years. I've seen every one of them before. I've even fought some of them for hundreds of thousands of years. As long as I'm near them, I can differentiate."

The State Preceptor nodded, "Right now, I've tracked down the whereabouts of three suspected Heaven grade spirit weapons. Two in the east, one in the north. There are currently people investigating more thoroughly. After several days, I will convey the information obtained to Your Highness. Your Highness can then set out."