Chapter 31

The second day, Qi Ling Feng especially held a banquet for Yu Ren Shu. Jiang Chao Ge and Zhi Xuan were naturally invited.

Zhi Xuan hadn't appeared in front of others in the form of an adult in a long time and seemed somewhat excited. Before they left, Jiang Chao Ge had brought that magnificent golden silk Qi Lin clothes with them. He felt that this set of clothes suited Zhi Xuan's grandeur extremely well and would definitely intimidate everyone.

After dressing, Zhi Xuan said happily: "I can drink to my heart's content today

After dressing, Zhi Xuan said happily: "I can drink to my heart's content today."

"Don't randomly lose your temper today."

"I know." Zhi Xuan straightened his body, using his hand to gesture at the top of Jiang Chao Ge's head and said proudly: "I'm taller than you."

"Mn, a little taller."

"Not just a little." Zhi Xuan took a step forward, seemingly about to bump into Jiang Chao Ge. Jiang Chao Ge subconsciously leaned backwards and was supported around the waist by one of Zhi Xuan's hands. Zhi Xuan continued to compare, "Quite a bit taller."

Jiang Chao Ge raised his head to look at him and echoed: "Mn, tall

Jiang Chao Ge raised his head to look at him and echoed: "Mn, tall."

Zhi Xuan suddenly lowered his head, burying his nose into his neck and sniffing, "What's this smell on your body?"

"It's the smell of the grass used to perfume clothes in the north. When the clothes are drying, they'll perfume it in passing." Jiang Chao Ge turned his face away, somehow feeling a little awkward. He wasn't uncomfortable being this intimate with child form Zhi Xuan but as soon as Zhi Xuan appeared in the form of an adult, still hugging each other was really too strange.