Chapter 26

Jiang Chao Ge had long since been able to guess what Yu Ren Kui wanted him to do. As expected, Yu Ren Kui wanted him to identify clues that Yu Ren Shu plotted to murder the State Preceptor and seize Heaven grade spirit weapons.
While they were talking about this, they didn't shun Tian Rong at all. In the eyes of many people, the relationship between a spirit weapon user and spirit weapon, is just one of using each other for their own ends. It was a human and beast after all, feelings are non existent. After a spirit weapon user dies, there would naturally be other spirit weapon users that could take their place.

Tian Rong didn't utter a word at the side, yet his eyes became even gloomier.

Jiang Chao Ge didn't agree, but he also didn't openly refuse. He only acted as if he was worried he that would be involved, going around in circles with Yu Ren Kui.

The two had already attempted to feel out each other. As a result, the circle became bigger and bigger. Yu Ren Kui discovered it was too tiring to talk to Jiang Chao Ge, yet he couldn't openly be angry. Just as he was about to suddenly turn hostile, his subordinate hurriedly ran in, "Your Highness, His Crown Prince Highness wants you to immediately bring the Other World person to Punishment Hall."

Jiang Chao Ge smiled secretly in his heart. They finally came.

Yu Ren Kui narrowed his eyes, "Going now." He stood up, glaring at Jiang Chao Ge, "Other World person, I don't know what type of evil plan you came up with but remember, your life is as small as an ant. A bit of carelessness and you will be trampled to death by someone. You should think carefully about what path you take."

Jiang Chao Ge smiled: "Many thanks to Your Highness' reminder."

Yu Ren Kui brought them back to board the horse carriage again, heading towards Punishment Hall.

Punishment Hall was on the other side of the mountain. The trip there was somewhat far.

In the horse carriage, Tian Rong who'd been silent for so long asked: "Jiang Chao Ge, what are you thinking?"

"What do you think?"

"If you betray Shu, the first one I kill will be you."

Zhi Xuan said coldly: "Evil creature, if you speak so insolently again, I will be the one to kill you."

Jiang Chao Ge patted Tian Rong's head with a smile, yet the smile didn't reach his eyes, "My goal is to return home. Anyway who stands in my way is my enemy. I have never pledged loyalty to anyone, how can I betray them?"

Town Rong glared at him fiercely.

Jiang Chao sighed with emotion and said: "Beasts are beasts after all. In the end, they don't understand humans. Relax, the collaborative relationship between me and Yu Ren Shu is built on the big secret, Divine grade spirit weapons. As long as this secret doesn't collapse, our relationship also won't collapse."

Tian Rong gave a cold snort, "Humans make me sick."

"Is that so? But I know you like this human Yu Ren Shu."

Tian Rong curled his lip, "He is my only human friend."

Zhi Xuan tugged Jiang Chao Ge's collar and said: "He is also my only human servant."

The horse carriage finally rocked to Punishment Hall.

Punishment Hall was made of pitch black lava lacquer. The whole thing looked like a huge coffin, corners distinct, seeming very solemn and serious. Jiang Chao Ge held two small rare beasts and walked into Punishment Hall, head held high.

In Punishment Hall, he saw Yu Ren Shu and Crown Prince Xiao as well as the State Preceptor's successor———You Zhun.

This sixteen to seventeen year old youth was dressed completely in white, face extremely pale, appearing too weak to withstand even a gust of wind. It was really hard to imagine how he would take on such a huge responsibility. According to what Yu Ren Shu's manager said, in the history of Tian Ling Nation, there had never been a State Preceptor that was murdered. The successive State Preceptors had all been able to live very long. It was obvious that this youth was not prepared at all.