Chapter 52

Jiang Chao Ge kicked the door open and strutted out.

The guards outside the door rushed in front of them. The old lady tapped her cane and said heavily: "Let them go.@
Jiang Chao Ge held Zhi Xuan in one hand and the sword in the other, leading Yu Ren Shu and Ruan Qian Xiu through the crowd. The three of them were all slim and graceful with an extraordinary demeanour. That calm and unmatched power allowed them to walk out of Fan mansion under the gaze of everyone.

Jiang Chao Ge whispered to Ruan Qian Xiu: "What happened to you in Fan mansion? Did you meet Chen Xiang Yu? How did you get caught?"

Ruan Qian Xiu sent him a meaningful glance: "We'll talk after we leave."

The three left Fan mansion and returned to the inn with a group of soldiers following behind.

Zheng Cheng caught Ruan Qian Xiu's scent and ran out of the inn dragging a wounded body. Ruan Qian Xiu rushed over and hugged his head, stroking his mane a few times, then returned him to the weapon to heal his wounds.
Long Xiang closed the door and asked: "You actually came back so fast. How did you free them?"

"Pack your things. We must leave immediately." Yu Ren Shu expression was dark, "Xiao Xue is currently on his way to Ying City."

"What?!" Zui You yelled: "Hurry we must escape."

Jiang Chao Ge grabbed Ruan Qian Xiu: "Chen Xiang Yu...."

"I went to find him but he said I shouldn't have come to find him. He suspected that his own identity had already been exposed to Fan clan and they were monitoring his every move. As expected I was ver quickly discovered by Fan clan people. However he gave me something." Ruan Qian Xiu fished out a wooden box from her clothes and gave it to Jiang Chao Ge, "He said before we arrived, he'd already been notified of our situation. This item is for you."

Jiang Chao Ge opened the box. There was actually a spirit pill inside and also half a dragon fish jade pendant. He picked up the jade pendant, had a look and muttered: "What does this mean?"

"He said someone with the other half of the pendant will come find you."

"Who?"

"There is no time to think about that now." Yu Ren Shu gave him a push, "Hurry."

Everyone went out of the inn. Tian Rong gave a roar, his tall body instantly expanding. This fierce amber coloured rare beast startled all the soldiers horses in neighing non stop, retreating frantically. Zui You followed closely behind, returning to his true form. There was a clear contrast between a elegant and beautiful nine tailed fox and the fierce and unruly Zheng but they were equally frightening. The opportunity to see two Heaven grade rare beasts at once was one that was hard to come by for ordinary people. In spite of that, the soldiers had already sealed off the entire street. But there were still many residents who climbed on the roof to watch secretly. Ying City began to seethe with excitement in the early morning.

Everyone jumped onto Tian Rong and Zui You's back, flying over the crowd of people and running towards the city outskirts.

Zui You asked in a panic: "That Hun Dun is really coming? Is it arriving soon?"

Long Xiang rubbed his ears and comforted him: "Life and death are ruled by fate. Don't worry."

Zui You yelled: "Fool. I've long since been dead. No matter what happens they can't kill me. I'm worried about you!"

Long Xiang said proudly: "I'm not afraid of death."

Jiang Chao Ge thought, I'm afraid. He yelled against the wind: "I'm the one Xiao Xue wants to kill. If we are really caught up with, you guys can just run. You'll just be  throwing away your lives if you stay anyway."