Chapter 38

Every person and beast at the scene was frozen in place at the roar. The group of snakes immediately began to cause a disturbance. That huge long snake also curled up.

Atop Gemini Peaks, an enormous silhouette jumped down using the mountain cliffs, as if the precipitous mountain cliffs were flat ground. When it landed on the ground the whole snow capped mountain quaked violently.

It was a white tiger about the size of a small mountain! Dark brown stripes were evenly distributed around its snowy white fur. The white mane around its neck was thicker than a lions, in a direct line from its back to its tail. That mane moved majestically in the wind. The pair of crystal round tiger eyes was a bright and limpid grey, pure and noble as if it cast light upon the whole world. The stripes on its forehead converged into a upright, imperious 'Wang/'! His fur was thick, body full of power and grandeur. Walking through the snow, he looked as if he had the strength to govern a country, an appearance one should bow down to. All living things became discoloured before him, the heavens brightened up.

This was ancient divine beast from the legends—— The White Tiger!

After Zhi Xuan's moment of surprise passed, his face became extremely ugly. He subconsciously shrunk back into the snow, wishing that no one could see him.

Following the White Tiger's every step forward, the group long snakes fearfully retreated back a step. Up until the White Tiger turned his huge head towards them, baring his teeth slightly. The huge long snake gave a hiss, turning and running as swiftly as the ebb of the tide.

Very quickly, only Jiang Chao Ge's group of people were left in the snow, looking at the White Tiger, so fearful their legs trembled. In any case, Jiang Chao Ge and Yu Ren Shu had seen Zhi Xuan's true form before, yet their hearts still constricted at the imposing manner of the White Tiger, not daring to take even a full breath. Long Xiang and Ruan Qian Xiu were completely stupefied. Tian Rong, Zui You and Zheng Cheng's whole bodies trembled slightly, heads hanging low, filled with veneration in front of the king of all creatures.

The White Tiger took a step forward, a deep and low male voice emitting a sound of disbelief, "Zhi Xuan?"

Zhi Xuan's dignity as a Qi Lin took a severe blow. He glared at the White Tiger resentfully, so angry he couldn't even speak a word.

The White Tiger, Ren Wang, suddenly began to laugh heartily in a clear voice. That laughter shook the entire Gemini Peaks, "How did you become like that, hahahahahaha——"
Zhi Xuan roared angrily: "Shut up!"

Jiang Chao Ge's legs went weak, collapsing to his knees, still shocked and not daring to speak. That White Tiger was as big as a mountain, crushing them to death was child's play.

Suddenly, atop Ren Wang's head a person appeared. It was a male youth about twenty or so years old with an elegant appearance and pale skin. There was an air of unconventional gracefulness about him, except that there were only whites to his eyes, as if he had eyes that couldn't see. The pair of eyes that only had whites, looked down at them from above, whispering: "Ren Wang, are they your friends?"

Ren Wang thought for a moment, "I guess so."

"Who the hell is your friend!" Zhi Xuan said loudly: "How come you're here? Don't tell me you awakened earlier than me?"

Ren Wang chuckled, "Looking at your appearance, I should be earlier than you."

Zhi Xuan flew into a rage out of shame, "Get lost, I don't want to look at you right now! Wait till I reveal my true form, I'll definitely battle you. Get lost quickly, you're even blocking the sun!"

Ren Wang shook his neck, body slowly shrinking in size, finally transforming into human form. A tall, handsome and godlike man appeared before them. Highlights of black weaved through his head of white hair, pure ash coloured pupils bright and sharp. Those eyes were really too beautiful, too clear. It had the kind of strength to pull people in. His temperament was calm and serious, much more so that Zhi Xuan at a glance. That youth with white eyes stood beside him, whole person seemingly about to melt into the wind and snow.