Great Uncle Laughing Jack

I live in a Christian household with my grandfather in abusive mother. She's in a room praying right now while my grandpa is trying to read a Bible he's not in understand I'm cutting myself because of her. I noticed him squinting in his Bible I roll my eyes.

"Grandpa put your glasses on!"

"No they make me look old !"

I crack a smile saying you are old. He sticks with me to my mother came in.

"Would you tell shut up I am trying to pray to my Lord God I Wasn't afraid of going to hell I was shot to bother you along time ago!"

She threw a base at us and walked back to her room.

"I am too worried I'm probably gonna die in a few days anyway. You on the other hand your name I pray for you and I hope you get away from that monster take that to her mother."

My grandfather was sick and dying soon I was aware of that so I did my best take care of them my mom only kept him with us cause she wants to inheritance he's not wealthy but he had a lot of money. I kissed my cheek and went to my room, lock the door and pulled out my razors. That's 25 marks, 25 times my mother insulted me and hurt me. It's a miracle I'm not dead yet.

................

A week later my grandfather died in his sleep I was happy he died peacefully beside the outlet along with this monster of a mother dream bar come is funeral she literally went to the lawyer see if he left anything. After we buried him she ran up to the funeral out of the limo yelling at me calling me a traitor. It turned out with my grandfather left his house and money to me but clearly my mother was not OK with it so she threatened if I ever came back she'll kill me yourself not caring for the consequences.

I just walked away set next to my grandfathers grave and cut myself again, 26.I said Mr. grandfathers grave for an hour till I noticed a box next to me. I know there's a Jack in the box, I'm at my grandpatold me he play with a lot when he was a kid and he still did now.I decided to play with it to see if it still worked, the song played pop goes the weasel as soon as I got to the end I was shocked a giant clown with a big evil smile popped out.

"Hi there Y/n,I'm your great uncle laughing jack I was your grandpa's best friend of the kid totally got married and had a family."

I can check notice my cuts then he smiled again.

"I see your bastard of a mother hasn't changed one bit. Let's make a deal I want that b!tch To supper ever since she was born it was pretty clear she was spoiled and became a terrible person, so I'll leave it to you either you killer or I will I'll be by your side the whole time till you decide see you later little niece."

Laugh injected vanished back into the box, now I see why my grandpa love that box so much.Now I need to decide how to deal with her.